• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

B9fiHWwIUAAOWP5.png:large

Kv1ZRVX.jpg

Tc91

Here goes.

#fuckElderScrolls

Didn't get very far (Steam achievements - Join the Thieves Guild - Reach Level 5 - Absorb a Dragon Soul), lost my save, uninstalled.

02Do2Ff.png

jtb

Banned
it's ridiculous that Bethesda persists with the level scaling. it is game-breaking-terrible and just outright lazy.

Watching this Gerrard programme, I'm glad he's leaving now

It makes me feel like an ungrateful cunt when I sigh because he's in the team. He deserves better than that.

jts

...hate me...
Bla and Elchelel I now have been playing FIFA 14.

Once I hit Div 3 I am ready. Let's clash.

Gonna need Elks PSN.

Meier

I really dont understand the footballing logic behind Rues staying.

He's still only 25. Signing a new deal doesn't even guarantee he won't leave, it just means he's not going to screw BVB in the process. He's worth at least €50m so if he goes, a club will have to pay that. Plus, he makes a little extra cash in the meantime.

dc89

Now I've finally figured out how Reddit works I actually enjoy reading it.
I can see everything that interests me on one website, the website looks like ass though.

I won't believe Reus will stay at BVB as much as I won't believe De Gea will stay at Man Utd after getting a new contract UNTIL the first game of next season.

It usually just means that the club can ask for more money for the play AND the player will of course get a significant pay rise if the trade occurs.

Pennywise

I won't believe Reus will stay at BVB as much as I won't believe De Gea will stay at Man Utd after getting a new contract UNTIL the first game of next season.

It usually just means that the club can ask for more money for the play AND the player will of course get a significant pay rise if the trade occurs.

He would get more if he decided to use his release clause.

Continue being a premface though.

It's so sad that people can't accept that Reus just wants to stay.

Like, everyone admires club legends like Gerrard, Totti, etc.. At the same time, it's absurd and not understandable why Reus wants to stay at Dortmund.

And that all while forgetting that Hummels has done a very similar decision. He could have left for Bayern twice as well, and had offers from various top clubs.

Wilbur

Banned

Like, everyone admires club legends like Gerrard, Totti, etc.. At the same time, it's absurd and not understandable why Reus wants to stay at Dortmund.

And that all while forgetting that Hummels has done a very similar decision. He could have left for Bayern twice as well, and had offers from various top clubs.

We are going to pry marco and mats from your cold dead hands

Pretty much

Some players want to be legends for their club to the greatest degree possible, others want to be paid as much as they can be and win as many trophies as they can. Reus may fall into the former category, time will tell.

But they'll be remembered far more fondly than the likes of Figo and Ibra imo

How much is it on now?

I cashed out twice Sunday.....once on Newcastle win just before Crouchy scored and on United game....went too early though, cashed on on 70th minute (on West Ham win, still got £11 profit).

Mate at work has put on: Ipswich, Birmingham, Bristol City, Peterborough, Luton, Southend, Arsenal and Albion. £20 returns £1400.

Said to him good luck, the mighty Leicester will crush his dreams.

Zabojnik

That Juve - Bayern PES clash. It's gonna be a total trainwreck, loool. And that's assuming we can even get it to work. :D

Just ordered a G-sync monitor. I'm stepping up to the big leagues lads.

That and I'm buying a new flat on Thursday.

Mostly excited by the G-sync tho.

Which G-sync? Doesn't look like the best of times to get one, but then again, why not.

A new flat ... in Canada?

Remember when Meus Resistance was our Parlay Prince?

The good old days

Let's put £5 each on Over 0.5 Goals Barca vs Espanyol. Then we'll put that money on another low odds bet, until it grows to something worth withdrawing. Slow growth, big rewards.

Barcelona 0-0 Espanyol

Fuck's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom