• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scudamore_5832c.jpg

I'll fucking buy you.

@wedward, Lucas is a bigger miss probably

Apparently, there was some guy that broke in into Bayern's changing rooms today.

Fuck, I'm not coming up with any good jokes with Reus, so just think about one yourselves.

L1NETT

that tv money is barmy to the max

like grand folk around the world tune in to any old shite prem game but wages, tickets and the cost of following football gonna rise

also we'll see nae trickle down and just widen the already embarrassing levels of disparity

but good on those who benefit (agents innit).

We can now look forwards to 4 days of EPL every week.

FNF
Saturday Lunchtime
Sat 3pm
Sat Evening
Sunday Early
Sunday Late
MNF

What a time to be alive

Meier

Wow. £4.4 was the rumor I thought.. isn't it £4 right now? About £1.28 b per year just for the domestic rights. Crazy.

NBC is paying something like $80m a year for the US rights. I bet that will double or triple based on the growth in the past few years.. if they lose it, I will fucking curl into a ball and cry.

KidJr

People often talk about football through eyes of fans and passion, rather than it being what is. Loyalty doesn't win you medals or trophies (ask Totti), Loyalty doesnt give you the recognition you deserve (ask Gerrard), Loyalty very rarely guarantee's you anything but adoration from fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom