• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Gotta love them lazy UT buyers

zyoEd0o.png

Suen

I bought two games in 2014. They were the same games I purchased in 2013 (GTA V/TLOU).

I don't see myself buying anything until Batman in June.
There's just too much out there, and I already have too much in my backlog that stretches back to the PS2 era. At the rate I'm playing video games these days I don't have to worry about ever running out of games. Sadly I'll keep being stupid about it and buy games, but I've stopped buying every single game that looks potentially fun to me, and I've also stopped with limited/collectors edition bullshit (it has to be really special for me to buy it). 4 years ago I'd buy 10-15 games per year. It was cheap, and there was so much :/

We're not looking good at all. We've created some chances though.

L1NETT

and Hudders losing tehehe

Come on Reading. Always loved...er.....Waitrose

Also big goal that for Bourenmouth against Derby. Matt Ritchie is class.

GQman2121

Banned
There's just too much out there, and I already have too much in my backlog that stretches back to the PS2 era. At the rate I'm playing video games these days I don't have to worry about ever running out of games. Sadly I'll keep being stupid about it and buy games, but I've stopped buying every single game that looks potentially fun to me, and I've also stopped with limited/collectors edition bullshit (it has to be really special for me to buy it). 4 years ago I'd buy 10-15 games per year. It was cheap, and there was so much :/

We're not looking good at all. We've created some chances though.

I'm the same. My backlog is loaded with cheap games I've purchased for $10-12 off Gamefly over the years and just never played. I want to, but time and new gen shit and PS+. It's tough.

I really need to finish Peace Walker so I can knock out Phantom Pain before V launches. PW just hasn't grabbed me like the other MGS games typically do. Mobile design is hurting it I think for a couch game.

Apotheon on PS+ this month looks like something I would be into. Might start that soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom