• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
i was pooping on wilshere a lot earlier but i wish he was fit just so he could threaten ramsey's playtime and help light a fire under his ass.

there's rosicky as an option there too, but he's too old

edit: i guess im wrong, ramsey not starting

Plasma

Banned
Rosicky, Cazorla, Ozil, Walcott and Sanchez.

p0cmMtx.gif

wedward

both welbz and giroud benched.

huh.

Giroud has played quite a few games since coming back and Welbeck just came back from a hamstring injury.

Glad to see Ramsey benched. He needed to be.

Also happy to see Szczesny has been dropped for good. Finally.

Monreal has been playing really well. Didn't think he would be able to take the spot from Gibbs.

Esch

Banned
Giroud has played quite a few games since coming back and Welbeck just came back from a hamstring injury.

I mean i get it, but i'm just interested in the shape we're going to play now. Sanchez up top?

Clegg

83% of the Irish electorate would support a bill which would legislate for abortions of foetuses with abnormalities in the womb.

Tonight 88% of our MP's voted against bringing such a bill into place.

Democracy in action.

King_Moc

Banned
83% of the Irish electorate would support a bill which would legislate for abortions of foetuses with abnormalities in the womb.

Tonight 88% of our MP's voted against bringing such a bill into place.

Democracy in action.

"No, you must leave work and live on benefits to bring up disabled children that will probably hate their lives, if they even understand what's going on at all. It's God's will". That is fucked up.

That was the tutorial, which is infamously hard because your character at that point is heavily underpowered and..boring to play

The game *really* starts when you're thrown into prison

The Witcher 2 is no TLoU, it's genuinely GOAT.

Suen's post reminds me of that IGN guy who gave God Hand 4.0 rating.

Suen why are you becoming the worst poster ever

i think it was like 2, no? suen you should see if ign hires you

so.... you gave a game 5 minutes of actual playtime, have no actual commentary and now you're taking the opportunity to grandstand about it?

incredible.

im dying

Suen, I love you, but at least finish the tutorial (castle) level before you shit on something

You played it for 5 minutes and went in already hating it.

gg no re

"At least play it for three or four or fifteen hours before you decide it's not for you." - Witcher fans

The first Witcher game is massively overrated, so I never bothered to spend too much time with the second game (although in all fairness combat is much better). Not saying it's bad, just wasn't for me.

Push past the tutorial and learn the button maps and you'll be fine, its very well constructed yarn and I'm only 3 hours in.

Guys he's never played it, he's trolling, just admitted it to me on whatsapp 🌞

Clegg

"No, you must leave work and live on benefits to bring up disabled children that will probably hate their lives, if they even understand what's going on at all. It's God's will". That is fucked up.
Any bill that would change the constitution must go to a referendum. We'll eventually get this bill in place, I think. What's worrying is that it may take a long time for it to be put up for vote since so many sitting representatives seem against it. The whip was enforced on all parties, but that's symbooic more than anything. They could've voted against if they wanted.

scabro

Also happy to see Szczesny has been dropped for good. Finally.

Monreal has been playing really well. Didn't think he would be able to take the spot from Gibbs.

I wonder if his stint at cb had anything to do with that.

I'd like to imagine he realized what its like to be left stranded by a fullback while at cb, and adjusted his fullback game accordingly to not be the one who does that.

King_Moc

Banned
Any bill that would change the constitution must go to a referendum. We'll eventually get this bill in place, I think. What's worrying is that it may take a long time for it to be put up for vote since so many sitting representatives seem against it. The whip was enforced on all parties, but that's symbooic more than anything. They could've voted against if they wanted.

Well, hopefully. I assume they all think it due to religious reasons? religion need to be kept out of politics as much as humanly possible. No good can come of it there. Did they not even learn from the Indian lady that died a few years ago when they refused to perform an abortion, knowing full well that the pregnancy was killing her?

Maddox

I almost said put Lovren in there, but then i realized what a div i would be saying that.

I still believe he should be given a chance to prove himself again, but not in this game.

Draconian

Wow. £4.4 was the rumor I thought.. isn't it £4 right now? About £1.28 b per year just for the domestic rights. Crazy.

NBC is paying something like $80m a year for the US rights. I bet that will double or triple based on the growth in the past few years.. if they lose it, I will fucking curl into a ball and cry.

If FOX gets them back, that'd be the worst. They'd just show the two Manchester teams and either Liverpool or Arsenal and call it a day.

I'm glad I get to see Palace more now, though they always seem to play the same time as Chelsea, so not as much as I'd like.

TeddyBoy

I almost said put Lovren in there, but then i realized what a div i would be saying that.

I still believe he should be given a chance to prove himself again, but not in this game.

Apparently he's now unhappy at Liverpool and wants to go in the summer :/

I don't mind giving him another chance but I'd like it to be in the FA Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom