• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

Having Gerrard in a midfield two when playing 3 at the back is not as bad. Mainly because we have an extra man at the back anyway.

Maybe play Can in the middle of the back three so he can step out an sweep behind the midfielders.

GQman2121

Banned
Seems like only Mikel is not fit for us tomorrow with a knee injury. I don't expect Cesc to start, but he will apparently dress.

Rather looking forward to LFC/Spurs at the top of the hour too. Spurs have been fun to watch in 2015.

Lightning

Banned
It wouldn't be so bad if that's all I did.

But the next week you can be doing 3pm - 12am.

Adapting to sudden changes in shift pattern seems almost biologically impossible.
Oh no shift changes suck I don't have that. Monday to Friday same 6:30am to 6pm for me. Bit long but the pay is great so I flow with it.

Pennywise

YURT PLS

B9gQ9xYCcAAf92M.jpg

Clegg

Well, hopefully. I assume they all think it due to religious reasons? religion need to be kept out of politics as much as humanly possible. No good can come of it there. Did they not even learn from the Indian lady that died a few years ago when they refused to perform an abortion, knowing full well that the pregnancy was killing her?
Partly religious and partly conservatism. Ireland is still a remarkably conservative country in many respects.

Sad thing is, the government actually did learn from the Halipinavaar case from 2011 and brought in legislation to prevent such a tragedy from occurring. But that act is for when the mothers life is in danger. Need new legislation for this one. And that first act never would've passed had a woman not died.

dc89

Fuck. I can't believe I missed a little piece of history. I missed NYCFC kicking off their first pre season game.
I will never be a professional two teamer like Pulga.

Suen

can't wait to purchase Bloodborne for 19$ next year.
The only way to buy game these days. I can't believe I bought games for full price as a teenager, but there wasn't that many games to choose from then, and the full price remained for a longer time.

edit: I payed $70 for Chaos Legion when it came out. Help.

Meier

Fuck. I can't believe I missed a little piece of history. I missed NYCFC kicking off their first pre season game.

Villa scored a goal already. The Minihad has a pretty good turn out it looks like.

Esch

Banned

it's okay, we don't really consider them two teams anyway

Bold One

The only way to buy game these days. I can't believe I bought games for full price as a teenager, but there wasn't that many games to choose from then, and the full price remained for a longer time.

edit: I payed $70 for Chaos Legion when it came out. Help.

god bless my backlog, preventing me from buying overpriced games

and shout out to PSN+

jesalr

Unchanged from Saturday. Hope the players aren't shattered.

We have no game this weekend, so if they can run themselves into the ground today, they'll at least have time to recover.

I have to be on a crappy meeting now (1:30am right now) for at least an hour.

Then leave house at 7am for some Indian ritual thing where Grandfather's ashes have to be taken to a specific river where some "gurus" will try their best to swindle us out of a lot of money.

Fucking Hell.

GQman2121

Banned
I recently cut my hair and it's fairly similar to what Mahrez is rocking. It's much longer on top, but cut really, really short around the sides and back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom