• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Lad we have a bit crack with on the concourse said someone reported him to the stewards for swearing the neet.

Who doesn't swear at the football? It's where you gan to swear. It's where you go to hear the latest creative swearing ffs. Soppy cunts.

Scum

Don't worry. Trust me. LVG and Arsene are running scared. Spurs, Liverpool and Southampton are on the rise!

And with the money UTD have spent 5th is going to be a shocker!

What a time to be alive!

Did you watch that behind the scenes thing about Moyes at Soceidad?

Quite short but pretty good. Moyes going into the kitchen made me laugh "What have we got today Jonny? What else you got, fish? Paella? Look there's the Paella get that out for em"

dos tres quatro times.
dnaO1RN.png

What a loveable cunt, he is. Wish him all the best in Spain. Must be nice to be away from the cunt tabloid press here.

cant believe qpr won

all it took was a fluid sacrifice from arry's knees
The old cunt has always been tactically inept. His recent teams are usually dead by Feb. He now wants a job in the Middle East. Pension must be short.

Esch

Banned
Alexis Sánchez ‏@Alexis_Sanchez 3m3 minutes ago
Sometimes the love for the game and anxiety to be on a football pitch works against you ⚽️

he is insane.

I love him.

if we dont rest him on sunday i'm going to have a meltdown
frU10tR.png

Scum

Pearson asked about Wenger surprise at Leicester wanting to get rid. "They don't want to get rid of me." [Silence] "You staring me out?"

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

u staring me out

What the fuck is up with him?

Wilbur

Banned
Lad we have a bit crack with on the concourse said someone reported him to the stewards for swearing the neet.

Who doesn't swear at the football? It's where you gan to swear. It's where you go to hear the latest creative swearing ffs. Soppy cunts.

I remember this rotund bloke at a Newcastle game I went to calling Patrick Kluivert 'a skinbag of cum' and 'the only cunt on that team I wouldn't give a jobby'

GorillaJu

If Liverpool make top 4 I'll be in a state of euphoric bliss. If Liverpool don't I hope it's Spurs and Southampton instead. Let's have one more interesting year before return to status quo.

JonnyBrad

Interesting game. For once Spurs didn't appear to be doing a spurs against us and playing well.

And then in the most Spursy way possible they let Balotelli score what will probably be his only premier league goal for us.

#lolspurs

scabro

At half-time I wanted to take Alexis off, but he said 'no, I'm ok'." Says it became clear in 2nd half he was not right.

Wenger is a fucking idiot.

Same thing happened with Ozil's injury that kept him out half the season.

FUCK

Plasma

Banned
Alexis Sánchez ‏@Alexis_Sanchez 3m3 minutes ago
Sometimes the love for the game and anxiety to be on a football pitch works against you ⚽️

he is insane.

I love him.

I get that he wants to play but surely if he isn't fit our medical staff should tell him to rest.

Lightning

Banned
If Sanchez has a long term injury I will lose my head with Wenger. I'd probably get perma'd with how angry I'll get.

How shit are we if we have to risk Sanchez to beat Leicester at the Emirates?

Wilbur

Banned
How do they know he isn't fit if he tells them he is ok?

:lol don't be so naive

Shad: Alexis did you shit in Calum's shoes?
Alexis: No m8
Shad: Are you sure? Because we have first class medical facilities here and can run tests
Alexis: Honest guv it were Jack
Shad: ok

wedward

AW on Ramsey: "He's not overplayed. Before I never worried about him. Now, I'm a bit more cautious with him."

AW on Ramsey's hamstring: "It doesn't look good. He had a recurrence a few times, it's difficult to know why."

Scum

AW on Ramsey: "He's not overplayed. Before I never worried about him. Now, I'm a bit more cautious with him."

AW on Ramsey's hamstring: "It doesn't look good. He had a recurrence a few times, it's difficult to know why."

That's Ramsey done then.

wedward

:lol don't be so naive

Shad: Alexis did you shit in Calum's shoes?
Alexis: No m8
Shad: Are you sure? Because we have first class medical facilities here and can run tests
Alexis: Honest guv it were Jack
Shad: ok

in the middle of a game when he took a knock on his knee?

They aren't running x-rays you mango.

Wilbur

Banned
in the middle of a game when he took a knock on his knee?

They aren't running x-rays you mango.

They have medics. Go over, rub it with a sponge. Put a little bit of pressure on it and see if he winces. Try and finger his arse and see how quick he darts away.

wedward

They have medics. Go over, rub it with a sponge. Put a little bit of pressure on it and see if he winces. Try and finger his arse and see how quick he darts away.

You think Sanchez winces?

fuck off m8

D5Jy4CR.png

Been shite this season anyway.

Jacky boy is back. Remember when everyone was worrying about how Jack would fit in this lineup and I said not to worry about it because there is no chance our first 11 will stay fit.

Wedward pls.

Arnie

Jesus, didn't know Ramsey and Sanchez picked up injuries. The former sounds worse, given that he pulled up and subsequently sat down. Not nice to see. Ramsey has a real problem with injuries.

wedward

Jesus, didn't know Ramsey and Sanchez picked up injuries. The former sounds worse, given that he pulled up and subsequently sat down. Not nice to see. Ramsey has a real problem with injuries.

Sounds like it is a bad hamstring.

Aside from having his leg chopped in half all his injuries have been to his hamstring.

Sanchez is just a knock on his knee. I would rest him this weekend.

edit: nvm sounds like thigh and hamstring:

on his third hamstring injury this season…
Yes. Last year was a thigh but this year it’s a recurrence of hamstrings. You cannot say it’s no worry because after the player doesn’t play with the freedom in mind.

Wilbur

Banned

fuck off m8

Jacky boy is back. Remember when everyone was worrying about how Jack would fit in this lineup and I said not to worry about it because there is no chance our first 11 will stay fit.

Wedward pls.

Show him a pic of Messi

The cunt will fucking weep

fuck off m8

Wedward pls.

Not match-fit yet, but Wilshere should be back training this week.

But he'll just get injured again.

oh life.

I remember Pearce telling a story aboyt Fabio with Englan. Fabio wanted to make two subs at HT and Pearce said why would he do that instead of giving it another 15 minutes. Fabio said when you know something is not working you make the change straight away.

Wenger should have seen something was not right with Sanchez and taken him off straight away. That's the difference between GOAT managers and good managers.

wedward

They should use their eyes, anyone could see he was limping around. We were 2-0 up at half time and we had Welbeck and Giroud on the bench, should have played it safe.

Probably, but if it just a knock on his knee I don't think jogging on it for another 15 minutes is going to do much damage. Probably better to be cautious at this point.

He better not play on Sunday.

Not match-fit yet, but Wilshere should be back training this week.

But he'll just get injured again.

oh life.

Feel bad for Jack. None of his injuries are muscle injuries. Pretty much all of his have been issues with his ankle joint. Would be nice if he can stay fit till the end of the season.

Esch

Banned

it's difficult to know why.

jtb

Banned
They should use their eyes, anyone could see he was limping around. We were 2-0 up at half time and we had Welbeck and Giroud on the bench, should have played it safe.

exactly. if they're not on the lookout for players for injuries and checking them, what exactly is the medical staff being paid to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom