• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikkun

What's your favourite Disney song guys? I'm partial to I'll Make A Man Out Of You in Mulan :p
Depends on the mood.
It's also kind of strange since all the songs are different because they get translated. Sometimes even the meaning is different, lol.
You gotta hold tight to your wallet in there. There's homeless and beggars everywhere, university students who don't give a fuck and just piss up against the walls of... EVERYWHERE (seriously you can't walk on the street without seeing a few of them in their marine looking uniforms, just pissing in the open in the middle of the street, even right next to people selling fruit and stuff) and it just smells bad with lots of traffic. Rubbing your head in your shirt afterwards makes your shirt dirty.
And they sold Chloe-Moretz pics. Let's not forget.
Mulan and Hercules are two not particularly good Disney movies.
baY5mNu.png

Yep. But Pocahontas was even worse.

Frozen is fine. Decent film with more than one good song; there's three or four good ones in the first 45 minutes or so.

It's just cool to hate it because it's everywhere.

If you had to listen to Circle of Life on loop forever you'd probably hate it too.

It's a film made primarily for little girls. Doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

It awoke the little girl inside me, you cis gendered cunts wouldn't understand.

Blablurn

I'm at 84% in The Last of Us. Almost done. Elsk will be proud.

But goddamn...
It gets rough later on. Especially once u meat the guys who eat people

LegoArmo

Morrisons is cheap as shit. Tesco is more expensive than ASDA and Morrisons from my experience.

I barely buy own brand stuff anyway, so it doesn't matter where I shop.

Gambit

Fantastic, sadly underappreciated Disney film: Emperor's New Groove.

Also Hercules had Hades, aka. one of the top three Disney villains of all time.

KidJr

To be honest ethnic minorities have been shopping at Lidle and Aldi for years, was our weekly shop at one point.

I havent been recently but has their quality improved? I remember you used to buy fruit from Aldi and that shit would go off literally the next day lol.

I dont care that its more expensive but for certain things (especially fruit, veg, non-butcher meat) M&S is simply breath taking. Everything is just so perfect, it's maybe like the Demi Lavato of food stores.

GorillaJu

I for one have no problem with Frozen. I only detest the oversaturation of it, and its prevalence and fanboyish following on Gaf is annoying mostly because I'd like to think a forum of grown men is somewhat of a safe haven from it.

LegoArmo

To be honest ethnic minorities have been shopping at Lidle and Aldi for years, was our weekly shop at one point.

I havent been recently but has their quality improved? I remember you used to buy fruit from Aldi and that shit would go off literally the next day lol.

I dont care that its more expensive but for certain things (especially fruit, veg, non-butcher meat) M&S is simply breath taking. Everything is just so perfect, it's maybe like the Demi Lavato of food stores.

Had the same experience with fruit, veg and meat from Aldi. ASDA meat is terrible, too. Tesco seems to strike a nice balance.

I'm getting my meat from a butchers now, and just using frozen vegetables. My family used to shop at Netto for a bit when we were kids.

Jack cw

I'm at 84% in The Last of Us. Almost done. Elsk will be proud.

But goddamn...
It gets rough later on. Especially once u meat the guys who eat people

Finally. I really love how the game progresses. One of the few games that does nearly everything right. The end in particular.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What's your favourite Disney song guys? I'm partial to I'll Make A Man Out Of You in Mulan :p
the only song I remember is A Whole New World

and Hercules's soul songs
Dat Yellow and Black is real legit.
But loyalty.. eh. We'll see who'll stick around next year, Bundes 2 or Bundes 1.
I feel kinda lucky to have witnessed a good bunch of players loyal to my team in 2006.
I feel lucky to have witnessed the glory that is Pavel Nedved ;_;

I regularly go to games on my own (well often with my Dad and Sister, but they sit in the family section and whereas I usually prefer the singing sections).

At a football match, kind of like going to see a great film at the cinema, you're too busy getting swept up in what's going on to interact with your friends anyway. The overall atmosphere takes precedence. So it's not that big of a deal.

Having said that though at the Chelsea VS City game a few weeks back me and my cousin were a few rows away from each other, but luckily the guy next to my cousin was happy to swap with me since I was next to his friend lol, which was lucky since that was going to be our plan anyway!

A certain game is going gold on Friday this week >:)
Bloodborne damn it. I want to play it so bad considering I neglected the Souls games and the PS4 is finally getting a meaty experience.

But I recently got a WiiU and Mario 3D World, plus the bastard FFXV demo is going to take precedence for me.

Having said that though at the Chelsea VS City game a few weeks back me and my cousin were a few rows away from each other, but luckily the guy next to my cousin was happy to swap with me since I was next to his friend lol, which was lucky since that was going to be our plan anyway!

Avoiding all these problems with free seating/standing sections.
UcKj7xj.png

TMW have reported on comments Zamparini made in which he said he would sell the player for the right price to three clubs who are interested. He confirmed that he would sell to fellow Serie A side Juventus and would also be open to Dybala heading to Chelsea or Paris Saint Germian. However, he said that there would be no discount for any club who wanted to buy the player.

"I'd give him to Juventus. Marotta has asked about him, but I don't do discounts. He's also wanted by Chelsea and PSG," said Zamparini on the future of Dybala.

"There has not been any contact with Napoli, but it is true that Marotta has been in touch for Juventus," Zamparini told Tuttosport.

"He told me that Juventus will be right there if we decide to sell Dybala. They are very much interested in signing him and are ready to open talks.

"I told him that I would be more than happy to sell Paulo to Juventus if possible. I would actually prefer for him to stay in Italy.

"I know Marotta, though, so I immediately made it clear that I will not give him a discount. We all know what happened with Pastore."
Please not Juve. Why do you prefer that uncle zamps, why do you even care if you don't even speak with Dybala anymore. Let him go to Chelsea and be loaned out to Villa or some shit.

Avoiding all these problems with free seating/standing sections.
UcKj7xj.png

One day I hope. It's a shame my whole teen years and nearly half of my 20s has gone without being able to experience that. Every team has an unofficial standing section anyway (or even sections in the case of Stamford Bridge), why don't they admit it and regulate it.

Me and my Cousin were in the family section that day though, so it wouldn't have mattered anyway lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom