• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

This team, this team...

The philosophy is chaos m8s, don't you see? Aristotle knew. LVG knows. It is written. It is known.

Meier

Silva just got utterly destroyed again with a barge and no foul. Unreal. Stoke of all teams have only had 2 fouls called on them in 52 minutes.

dc89

Silva just got utterly destroyed again with a barge and no foul. Unreal. Stoke of all teams have only had 2 fouls called on them in 52 minutes.

If he was in La Liga he'd draw 50 fouls a game. Ref's don't protect him enough

Oh my days Silva's pass then.

Razor554

3-1 FT.

Good score. Should have been 4-0 tho, Villarreal goal was a fucking big gift, shouldn't have happened. Also Neymar should have scored that penaldo. Villarreal need to attack in second leg so it will be very open match. NMS will score at least 1-2 goals and we will make it to final.

Scum

3-1 FT.

Good score. Villarreal need to attack in second leg so it will be very open match. NMS will score at least 1-2 goals and we will make it to semi's.

NMS, Razor? Pls.

SNM...

S&M.

ieBViOIubAlm1.png

moojito

My crystal ball is showing me a belgian flag and... a black cloud? Or no, wait it's hair, lots of hair like an afro. What could it mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom