• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 2m2 minutes ago
On living wage debate, Man City paying it already to all directly employed staff, including part timers and interns.

What a club. For the people. For the working class.

Now if only the board could do that for the immigrants in their own country.....

Scum

Now if only the board could do that for the immigrants in their own country.....

i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png

Elchele

A phone

A fucking phone

You were single two fucking days ago and you spent AT LEAST 100 bucks to buy her a PHONE on your FIRST anniversary.
You're insane br8. You should've bought a fake phone with candies in it, put it in a fucking real case, give her the package, have sex with her, shove all the candies down her throat and shoot the fucking fake phone against the wall and kick her out.

A fucking phone.

USE HER PHONE MATE

I'm just salty I'm here counting pennies to get a decent haircut for a movie night I'll remember for the rest of my live and a S.Valentine dinner with a girl that just wants me as a friend.

I haven't seen my sister in 5 years and I can't give any money to my family and my dad is more gone than you that time you went to the David Guetta concert

This PS4 doe
ibbeoXJbpptaSR.png

:lol :lol help me

I finished Left Behind, Elsk! You can never hate me again!

It was good btw

how in fuck can you finish TLoU in one day?!

Pep doing his magic to save Lewa

tumblr_njm7ucBoyj1tab2dmo2_500.gif

You realize he's turning Lewa into a midfielder right?

Walshy

Also, why have I only just seen this:

Wayne Rooney ‏@WayneRooney 12 Feb 2012
Whitney has passed away. RIP u will live on forever. Cant believe it. I wanna run to u. Really cant believe this.

Sensational. Rooney should tweet more.

pulsemyne

Boring game between West brom and swans. Pure 0-0 stuff with only west brom having a real chance at a goal which was stopped by Fabianski. Both teams would probably be quite glad with a 0-0.

3Sixty

Whitney has passed away. RIP u will live on forever. Cant believe it. I wanna run to u. Really cant believe this.

Do u need picking up in the morning m8

mellz

looool russian commentator:

"ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh"

Some of his old tweets are amazing.

Tc91

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

JUST TAKE THEM OUT THE BACK AND PUT THEM DOWN

Our defenders are just something else. Absolute fucking morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom