• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

This is the best City has looked in some time. Pellegrini must have really laid into them at HT. You get the feeling he's super calm and chill most of the time so I imagine if he starts yelling then they take notice.

Ingeniero

This is the best City has looked in some time. Pellegrini must have really laid into them at HT. You get the feeling he's super calm and chill most of the time so I imagine if he starts yelling then they take notice.
Nah m8.
He's been a rude cunt since his San Lorenzo days.

LegoArmo

Why won't our players pass into space into the middle? They always go fucking back, so annoying.

They think the rest of the players are as shit as them, and their first touch would just give the ball away. You have to be 10 yards clear of a man to receive a pass.

3Sixty

So the ball gets played back to Adrian. Who tried to dummy past Mane and fucks up, gets tackle and the ball squirts out the fron of the box. Adrian just jumps on the ball likes he is inside.

Straight red

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
NBC Sports Live Extra uses Adobe Flash instead of HTML5
adrianonandoswfr16.png

So if I want to watch the City v Stoke game instead of Chelsea's 19th Century Football, I'll either have to watch on my phone with a cracked screen or freeze my ass off in the living room pc where it's colder than Stoke.

moojito

What happened to di Maria making these amazing crosses from outside the box like he did in the olden days? I reckon Falcao would be doing much better with a constant stream of those things to get under.

slider

So the ball gets played back to Adrian. Who tried to dummy past Mane and fucks up, gets tackle and the ball squirts out the fron of the box. Adrian just jumps on the ball likes he is inside.

Straight red

That Everton pen has gone to his crazy, beautiful head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom