• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingrained sexism and acceptance of negative representation. Kick is a subconscious representation of football, a male-dominated sport. You reject the idea of 'click' as it reminds you of the Adam Sandler film, which features an empowered woman as a main character.

10/10

Went in, saw someone say he wouldn't date a transgender person, saw someone else asking him to explain himself.

Fuck off.

dc89

JM7 covered 13.56km in the game last night. More than any other player in the league this season.
Please sign that new contract.

10/10

Went in, saw someone say he wouldn't date a transgender person, saw someone else asking him to explain himself.

Fuck off.

There;s a massive section of this forum who expect people to explain preferences which are hardwired into their brain. It's like asking someone to explain why they don't like anchovies.

Just bought a Red Arsenal membership, hopefully I can get some tickets for the West Ham game on the 14th of March which is also my birthday, coincidentally lol.

Online tickets bookings open on Monday at 10am, pls have some avaliable
02Do2Ff.png

There;s a massive section of this forum who expect people to explain preferences which are hardwired into their brain. It's like asking someone to explain why they don't like anchovies.

Indeed.

Can I believe in equal rights for everyone regardless of gender and race without being a fucking activist? Because that would be lovely.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Damn, only got four hours of sleep and there isn't a single game worth a damn on today. I wish it were the weekend already so I can indulge in my vices and vice myself to sleep.

Pennywise

Indeed.

Can I believe in equal rights for everyone regardless of gender and race without being a fucking activist? Because that would be lovely.

Please it's the internet.
Some people truly believe in their utopia, where everything is perfectly correct, to their views obviously.

Hixx

Indeed.

Not on the internet, mate. Unless you're out there proving how self-righteous you are on a message board, you're a disgrace.

FootballFan

Bought a PS2 for Shadow of Memories (not sure if it was one of best games I have ever played or just pure nostalgia...I remember having way too much fun with it and the concept is fucking brilliant)

Holy shit Yurt.

You are the man. What a gem that game is.

It's not nostalgia either. I had one of my gamer m8s play it not too long ago and he loved it.

Not enough people played it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lol Will don't bother, even in a Bloodborne thread people were trying to bait me into a ban :lol is someone keeping score or something?

I'm in the mood for a next-gen Mecha game, even though I have never played one in my lifetime except for ZoE

I think it's usually the first thing I crave to try after buying a new console

Holy shit Yurt.

You are the man. What a gem that game is.

It's not nostalgia either. I had one of my gamer m8s play it not too long ago and he loved it.

Not enough people played it.

I don't know anyone who's aware of it ;_;

Guys, anyone else? ;_;

Blablurn

I kinda want Dortmund to challenge us as well. It has been boring lately. I want some excitement in football. Its annoying when you have to wait till the CL knockout round to feel tension and excitement lol.

Blablurn

Lol Will don't bother, even in a Bloodborne thread people were trying to bait me into a ban :lol is someone keeping score or something?

I'm in the mood for a next-gen Mecha game, even though I have never played one in my lifetime except for ZoE

I think it's usually the first thing I crave to try after buying a new console

I don't know anyone who's aware of it ;_;

Guys, anyone else? ;_;

They even ported Shadow of Memories to the PSP later on. Ridiculous. Always wanted to play it . Loved PS2 era Konami.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
They even ported Shadow of Memories to the PSP later on. Ridiculous. Always wanted to play it . Loved PS2 era Konami.
Please try it, it's amazing.

You time travel back and forth (by choice not narrative) to solve...your own murder. WHAT MORE DO U WANT

TELL ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom