• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm not even sure if I want to get Bloodborne next month. Pls advise me, PS4-bros
qBsuB5s.png
Get it asap when the community is clueless and experimenting! More fun like this :p

pulga

Banned
Im with you, Willkiller. Just went into the transgender thread and immediately regretted it.

When did a videogame forum become a crusader for social issues everywhere? Pls. Everything fucking offends someone in here.

wedward

Davis Khan ‏@malwaexpress 30 Apr 2012
DeGea Smalling Evans Cleverly Nani Rafael Welbeck is what we should focus on. Brilliant core of players to have

The future was so bright.

wedward

Im with you, Willkiller. Just went into the transgender thread and immediately regretted it.

When did a videogame forum become a crusader for social issues everywhere? Pls. Everything fucking offends someone in here.

That thread is terrible. You can't control attraction.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Off Topic is either Marvel or terrible threads these days, with some terrible news now and there.
It's been a ban trap for months now. We MMA-GAF budo bros wised up a long time ago and would warn eachother as to which threads to avoid since Off-Topic was where we'd usually get banned.

El Topo

I want to friend Moyes, like go for beers and etc.

He just seems like such a nice guy.

Off Topic is either Marvel or terrible threads these days, with some terrible news now and there.

I miss the good days, when people still made interesting threads like the one about the Andes Plane Disaster. I can't help but feel that there have been way more terrible threads at GAF in general lately.
Just look at Gaming. Or actually better don't.

El Topo

If Guardiola leaves, I hope Bayern gets Moyes. Not necessarily as trainer or manager, just hire him. Imagine Sammer and Moyes, what a duo that would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom