• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Serie A is Galliani's perspectiveless universe.

Brilliant. And so true.

Think Dortmund will win this weekend?

Juve is approaching, so yeah, obviously. They'll be in top form when they play us. Just according to keikaku.

serieafaces:

have podolski or shaqiri actually made a difference at inter or nah?

Not so far, no. Shaqiri is at least trying, Podolski looks like he doesn't really give a damn. Too early to tell, tbh.

Thank you

If anything, Roma is the side getting some absolute bullshit calls all season :lol but it really and genuinely 'can happen' to all the (relatively) big teams across Europe
I'm still upset that "It can happen"/"ci può stare" didn't make it into the current OT title. Fucking premfaces.

One of us seriefaces needs to hijack the next one, because it's rubbish if we don't get OT14| returning to our old passions: television and geometry.

Zabojnik

I'm still upset that "It can happen"/"ci può stare" didn't make it into the current OT title. Fucking premfaces.

One of us seriefaces needs to hijack the next one, because it's rubbish if we don't get OT14| returning to our old passions: television and geometry.

Let it go, flabber. We tried, nobody gives a shit and / or understands the references. As long as we have each other, I don't even care.

jesalr

B9q3s1nIIAEP4Lv.jpg:large

God awful photo, but "Guess Who" won player of the month

Bold One

There;s a massive section of this forum who expect people to explain preferences which are hardwired into their brain. It's like asking someone to explain why they don't like anchovies.

you mean the same people who preach freedom and equality but will burn you at the stake if your ideologies doesn't fall in line with theirs?

FootballFan

I'm in the I don't know anyone who's aware of it ;_;

Guys, anyone else? ;_;

Some people(including me) were recommending it to the op in a thread on gaming side. He was asking for recommendations for a time travelling game.

What a game though.

They even ported Shadow of Memories to the PSP later on. Ridiculous. Always wanted to play it . Loved PS2 era Konami.

Please try it, it's amazing.

You time travel back and forth (by choice not narrative) to solve...your own murder. WHAT MORE DO U WANT

TELL ME

I have both versions. Ps2 one is superior.

FootballFan

Would be Incredible if Amazon didn't deliver your new DS handhelds on time.

I am imagining you guys waiting by your window and refreshing the tracking status.

Then it says "attempted delivery" and you rage.

You wait by the window for 48 Hours and same thing happens next day.

At this point you rage and get it from Sansbury.

Haha just kidding, nobody would ever do that.

Right Dan?

Because they ruin a perfectly good bowl of oats.

Oats and prunes don't go together. Oats are gr8 but so are prunes. Just not together.

I'm buying a PS4 next month.
With PES and Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
qBsuB5s.png

YESSS INGENIERO

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That forehead thingy on my PS4 joystick acts like a Mouse? OH BABY

Why is it called a FREE PSN Plus if they're gonna charge me 0.10 GBP for it? Pretty sure I could sue them for this, no Horse?

What's the consensus on buying digital from the store, never do it? Everything seems a bit expensive for digital

serieafaces:

have podolski or shaqiri actually made a difference at inter or nah?
what Zabo said, and yeah prince Poldi is definitely a goner

:lol they genuinely don't give a shit about us m8er

Just the other day one of them asked me "welcome who do u support"

Ozil'd

Blablurn

I think the best feeling ever was when I got my PS2 for christmas. I was sooooooo happy. Spent the rest of the day playing Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. The best NfS of all time.

Hixx

That forehead thingy on my PS4 joystick acts like a Mouse? OH BABY

Why is it called a FREE PSN Plus if they're gonna charge me 0.10 GBP for it? Pretty sure I could sue them for this, no Horse?

What's the consensus on buying digital from the store, never do it? Everything seems a bit expensive for digital

what Zabo said, and yeah prince Poldi is definitely a goner

:lol they genuinely don't give a shit about us m8er

Just the other day one of them asked me "welcome who do u support"

Ozil'd

it all makes sense

yurt is a footballfan alt

Walshy

What's the consensus on buying digital from the store, never do it? Everything seems a bit expensive for digital.
The majority of the things are very overpriced, but the sales can be alright.

I got The Last of Us Remastered for £18 in December, when it's still going for £33 on Amazon.

Pennywise

Yurto would be a far better guide! I'm not even sure what the multiplayer features of Bloodborne are. I'm not the greatest fan of the invading mechanic tbh. Single player ftw.

Chalice dungeon can be explored with people on the friendslist, the rest just would be a bit tricky like in the past, as far as I renember from one article.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sure Blablurn I'll help you out! I love helping just as much as I love invading

Yurto would be a far better guide! I'm not even sure what the multiplayer features of Bloodborne are. I'm not the greatest fan of the invading mechanic tbh. Single player ftw.
There's no greater gaming feeling than wiping a party of three single-handedly

I feel an indescribable (with my English) rush and adrenaline when I invade someone's world

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

I mean, listen Zazo, one does not hunt/invade in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted...If one were to present the invader/sportsman with the death of the host as a gift he would refuse it (hate it when they fall off a cliff or die from a mob). What he is after is having to win it, to conquer the surly brute through his own effort and skill with all the extras that this carries with it: the immersion in the countryside, the healthfulness of the exercise, the distraction from his cursed existence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom