• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

This keeper for Mainz is starting his first game since Loris Karius is injured. Karius played for City's youth team for a few years. Their first and second keepers are 21 and 20 respectively -- lots of youngsters in goal in Germany. Leno too and ter Stegen until this season. I'm sure there are plenty of others.

Blablurn

This keeper for Mainz is starting his first game since Loris Karius is injured. Karius played for City's youth team for a few years. Their first and second keepers are 21 and 20 respectively -- lots of youngsters in goal in Germany. Leno too and ter Stegen until this season. I'm sure there are plenty of others.

Today I read that Arsenal is ready to pay big for Leno.

I was thinking he might be the best finisher in the world, but I'm not sure how many chances other players miss.

And its tough to define a good finisher/passer. Like, Costa is a great finisher, but all of his chances seem to be pretty much unmissable this season :p

wedward

I was thinking he might be the best finisher in the world, but I'm not sure how many chances other players miss.

And its tough to define a good finisher/passer. Like, Costa is a great finisher, but all of his chances seem to be pretty much unmissable this season :p

Messi mainly scores tap ins ;)

FootballFan

He is but
hes been left in a prison on the island him and Oliver were on. Next week, I think Oli will visit him.

I haven't even seen the show but thanks for spoiling everything mate

You forgot to mention Penny. Sensational keeper.

Linius

Pfft, PSV is so damn lucky. We got fucked over with a red card. PSV got a yellow where they should have gotten a red
D5Jy4CR.png

Meier

"Cis" is everywhere nowadays it seems. I was curious if it was an acronym for common in society or something but apparently it's Latin for "on this side of" so it's the opposite of trans which means "on the other side of." Learn something new every day.

Linius

"Cis" is everywhere nowadays it seems. I was curious if it was an acronym for common in society or something but apparently it's Latin for "on this side of" so it's the opposite of trans which means "on the other side of." Learn something new every day.

South Park taught me what cis means last season.

Elchele

what

inky

Have you learned what the new letters after LGBT mean? I swear there's a new one every time I look.

faridmon

You learn that in A-level/High School Chemistry.

Because Trans and Cis are used for Isomers.

Linius

You guys saw the Just Cause 3 teaser/ trailer thingy? It features a Dutch (Dutch singer, in English) cover of the Firestarter song from The Prodigy
Qn7jPOo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom