• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Have you learned what the new letters after LGBT mean? I swear there's a new one every time I look.

I honestly have no clue. It seems to get longer every time I see it used. I think I saw a Q in there now which I'm assuming is queer.

Seems a bit weird to de-mod a person that has been modding this board for years now because you don't agree on something.

You'd think there was far more to it than that. Maybe he asked to be de-modded?

Blablurn

klopp3sudn.png

Meier

Here we go, inky:

LGBTTQQIAAP (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Ally, Panssexual)

QUILTBAG (Queer and Questioning, Intersex, Lesbian, Transgender and Transsexual and Two-Spirit, Bisexual, Asexual and Ally, and Gay and Genderqueer)

More recently, the catch-all terms GSM ("Gender & Sexual Minorities"), GSRM ("Gender, Sexual, & Romantic Minorities"), and GSD ("Gender & Sexual Diversity")

Pennywise

Where the fuck is Milch hiding again?

Anyway.

A horrible start....that early goal led exactly to the situation we hate, the opposition is playing defensive and we have to put up the pressure, which worked for 10-15 minutes...

Sadly the attacks were getting worse over time.

Back to Shinji vs Shinji

Shinji wasted 2 big chances, but played some really great passes.

You know what? Mumei drew the short straw and spent fucking hours fairly moderating this thread, wading through hundreds of thousands of posts pertaining to a sport he seemingly doesn't care about. That is something to be thankful for at least. We're not exactly the easiest community to moderate I assume when you're not already part of it, given the way we abuse eachother constantly, and we essentially were given more wriggle room than we would have been by anyone else in that position.

#TeamMumei

jts

...hate me...
Where the fuck is Milch hiding again?

Anyway.

A horrible start....that early goal led exactly to the situation we hate, the opposition is playing defensive and we have to put up the pressure, which worked for 10-15 minutes...

Sadly the attacks were getting worse over time.

Shinji wasted 2 big chances, but played some really great passes.
Milch is too busy playing with his Nintendo.

Alt? Sorry I don't post 24/7. Enjoy losing to Mainz though.
The bantz is real.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOOOOOL

http://www.football-italia.net/62590/lotito-phonecall-controversy

Lazio President Claudio Lotito is at the centre of controversy after leaked phone-calls allegedly show him claiming to wield power over governing bodies.
The Aquile patron represents Serie A in the federation, but has been criticised by the likes of Demetrio Albertini for holding more sway than FIGC chief Carlo Tavecchio.
According to a leaked phonecall between Lotito and a director of Lega Pro side Ischia Isolaverde, published by La Repubblica, Lega Serie A President Maurizio Beretta and Lega Italiana Calcio Professionistico Mario Macalli have less power than Lotito.
“Do you think Maurizio Beratta decides things in the Lega Serie A?” Lotito is reported to have asked Pino Iodice.
“Do you know what he decides? Nothing. And the President [Macalli]?
“In a year and a half, nothing.”
Lotito also stated his displeasure at the prospect of the likes of Carpi and Frosinone winning promotion to Serie A, saying it would jeopardise television revenue.
“If Carpi come up… if teams come up who are not worth a cent, in two or three years we won’t have a penny.
“I’ve done well in selling the TV rights, we brought in €1.2 billion thanks to my skill. I managed to find an agreement between Sky and Mediaset, which in 10 years no-one had been able to do.
“If in three years we have Latina, Frosinone, who would buy those rights? They don’t even know where Frosinone is.”

Fucking INCREDIBLE BAHAHAHAHAHA

FootballFan

Is this a safe place to talk about mods? Can we talk about mods without reproach here?

Nope

This isn't some magical safe haven :p

Mods are always checking these threads, I doubt they wouldn't be checking this one. Plus Wes is here.

We always ask "who snitched" when someone is banned here but most the time I'm assuming a mod just caught it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Guys leave GAF 'politics' out of this thread pls

we can say whatever we want on twitter or Blablurn's twitch

Darker

Banned
But comrades.

What are we without these freedoms?

Where can I go with my secret Evilore information? The all-seeing eye must be evaded.

Comrades.

Plz.

inky

Here we go, inky:

LGBTTQQIAAP (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Ally, Panssexual)

QUILTBAG (Queer and Questioning, Intersex, Lesbian, Transgender and Transsexual and Two-Spirit, Bisexual, Asexual and Ally, and Gay and Genderqueer)

More recently, the catch-all terms GSM ("Gender & Sexual Minorities"), GSRM ("Gender, Sexual, & Romantic Minorities"), and GSD ("Gender & Sexual Diversity")

Well, that's a mouthful.

Thanks! I think I'm gonna stick to GSRM 'cause it is close to GRRM and that way I won't forget it.

Lightning

Banned
You know what? Mumei drew the short straw and spent fucking hours fairly moderating this thread, wading through hundreds of thousands of posts pertaining to a sport he seemingly doesn't care about. That is something to be thankful for at least. We're not exactly the easiest community to moderate I assume when you're not already part of it, given the way we abuse eachother constantly, and we essentially were given more wriggle room than we would have been by anyone else in that position.

#TeamMumei
If Wes wasn't modded this decision to demod Mumei would irritate the crap out of me. This thread gets out of hand at times when it's not moderated.

kmax

Come on, Dortmund. Don't disappoint me now that things actually got going again. Reus signed a new contract and all too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom