• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
I want to fuck the girl on Cowboy Bebop so bad
OVsk9Ou.png

Meier

but you literally just said he isnt better than anyone in particular

so why would anyone discuss him, no one thinks he is better than anyone in particular

thats not team of the year material.
I disagree entirely and think you are looking at it from the wrong point of view. Someone in here the other day was shitting on the concept of Christian Eriksen being worthy of POTS consideration at this point (I think it was Lightning probably). I think he's in that conversation very easily. I wouldn't give it to him over Aguero or some other players, but I think you at least look at him as a very real candidate regardless of what some people might say.

Nasri and Silva were both as good or better than Lallana last season but he had the England thing going for him so he got into the team over them.

There are 4 midfielders to pick from. You probably have to pick those 4 from a pool of say 10-12 players. I'd put Nasri there quite easily.

Pennywise

Loool.

Wednesday when I was on my balcony I was wondering why there were two police officers with a flashlight looking for something on the ground.
Likes like someone broke into my neighbours appartment by opening the balcony, but she came back just in time and was screaming for help (something I didn't hear), but the description of the guy who broke in was hilarious.

Dark tan, full beard and about 1,50m tall.
Fucking hell.
Not really the premise to break into houses while being so remarkable.

Splatt

Back when he played for Arsenal I thought Nasri could go on to be David Silva level, but he doesn't have the mental fortitude to give a fuck about the game.

He's going to play just well enough to be able to cash in the check at the end of the week.

Reminds me of Anelka

cremino

LOOOOOL

http://www.football-italia.net/62590/lotito-phonecall-controversy

Lazio President Claudio Lotito is at the centre of controversy after leaked phone-calls allegedly show him claiming to wield power over governing bodies.
The Aquile patron represents Serie A in the federation, but has been criticised by the likes of Demetrio Albertini for holding more sway than FIGC chief Carlo Tavecchio.
According to a leaked phonecall between Lotito and a director of Lega Pro side Ischia Isolaverde, published by La Repubblica, Lega Serie A President Maurizio Beretta and Lega Italiana Calcio Professionistico Mario Macalli have less power than Lotito.
“Do you think Maurizio Beratta decides things in the Lega Serie A?” Lotito is reported to have asked Pino Iodice.
“Do you know what he decides? Nothing. And the President [Macalli]?
“In a year and a half, nothing.”
Lotito also stated his displeasure at the prospect of the likes of Carpi and Frosinone winning promotion to Serie A, saying it would jeopardise television revenue.
“If Carpi come up… if teams come up who are not worth a cent, in two or three years we won’t have a penny.
“I’ve done well in selling the TV rights, we brought in €1.2 billion thanks to my skill. I managed to find an agreement between Sky and Mediaset, which in 10 years no-one had been able to do.
“If in three years we have Latina, Frosinone, who would buy those rights? They don’t even know where Frosinone is.”

scabro

I disagree entirely and think you are looking at it from the wrong point of view. Someone in here the other day was shitting on the concept of Christian Eriksen being worthy of POTS consideration at this point (I think it was Lightning probably). I think he's in that conversation very easily. I wouldn't give it to him over Aguero or some other players, but I think you at least look at him as a very real candidate regardless of what some people might say.

Nasri and Silva were both as good or better than Lallana last season but he had the England thing going for him so he got into the team over them.

There are 4 midfielders to pick from. You probably have to pick those 4 from a pool of say 10-12 players. I'd put Nasri there quite easily.

Well the extent of his involvement in the conversation would be "we agree hes been good but not good enough".

So in that sense he should be in the conversation, but to me thats different from being team of the year material.

Although admittedly i don't watch an awful lot of City. But Nasri to me has never been in that tier.

FootballFan

Having just finished Cowboy Bebop I'm finding it hard to gather motivation to watch the movie.

Spoilers:
that ending :'(

I guess it might be worth watching to see the bebop crew back together.
.. One last time

Scum

Having just finished Cowboy Bebop I'm finding it hard to gather motivation to watch the movie.

Spoilers:
that ending :'(

I guess it might be worth watching to see the bebop crew back together.
.. One last time

The movie is set between Episodes 22 & 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom