• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

He's right though, Nintendo really dropped the ball with the VC.

Next handheld they need to get a huge % of their back catalogue up on some kind of streaming service

They should create an OS/hardware platform infrastructure like Apple iProducts/iTunes/iOS, Google Android/Google Play or Valve Steam store/SteamOS and have as much as of their good shit available from Day 1.

la_briola

Cheers, will probably try that. Know I'm gonna struggle to get enough farm for an Orchid though :(

Do I want to level up Quas and Exort equally, like QEQEQEQE, or focus on one before the other?
[...]
Yes, but you can max Exort first to get more last hit damage or Quas if you need more HP regen. You need 4 in both for dual Forge Spirits, how you'll get there is your choice!

K1LLER7

They should create an OS/hardware platform infrastructure like Apple iProducts/iTunes/iOS, Google Android/Google Play or Valve Steam store/SteamOS and have as much as of their good shit available from Day 1.
Pls Scum.

They can't even make a proper console :p

Scum

Cheers, will probably try that. Know I'm gonna struggle to get enough farm for an Orchid though :(

Do I want to level up Quas and Exort equally, like QEQEQEQE, or focus on one before the other?

Honestly, reading the OT and listening to people with decent MMR, I kind of hope I don't get good at the game. It sounds like it stops being fun at some point, and the win becomes the only thing that matters.

NNNNEEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDDDDD!!!

Linius

Do you guys watch The Americans?

http://giant.gfycat.com/RashAlienatedBasenji.gif

b2fEmg3.png

Oersted

Iwata did say they want to do this. I think last year. So atleast baby steps and not utter ignorance, lol.

Darker

Banned
Anyone watching the USA England game? I love women's football.

The general ball control and technique is excellent. It's a game built on two-touch football, and the relative lack of height compared to the male game means more focus is placed on passing and finding the space rather than target men. Similarly, the lower speed of players means the ball is ideally played to feet. If you go down the male leagues, teams will generally peddle in big target men and then a pacy player or two who are needed to 'unlock' oppositions, due to the physicality of the game. Women's football is at a much lower tempo and is more akin to 5-a-side; it's possession-based and space-focused, meaning a more pleasant brand of football in which passes are accrued and teams move as a unit, bypassing the scrappy 'hoofball' nature which plagues male games. The early work of female football was a little too new for my tastes, but when the Sport really came into its own in '83, I think the whole game now has a clear, crisp style, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the industry a big boost. As it's women's football most people probably don't watch the football, but they should, because it's not just about the equality of genders, and the importance of technique, it's also a personal statement about football itself.

Scum

Pls Scum.

They can't even make a proper console :p

I can shit on them for their crappy hardware decisions but here's hoping for something worthwhile from them next time. They still make godly games.

Iwata did say they want to do this. I think last year. So atleast baby steps and not utter ignorance, lol.

Yeah. Hopefully he can get pass the old fogies and has already set plans into motion.

Linius

Its still updating

:/

Yeah, I am watching it, and this season so far have been incredible, especially that suitcase episode.

I am really in love in Keri Russel, its not even funny. What a gorgeous Woman.

The suitcase scene was something else

Home dentist action was in the same category

Scum

I'm with Hitch? The rest of the league should be ashamed for not punishing Ra's Van Ghaal appaling display of football. 3rd?

ngDCi9a.png

deroli

THANK GOD

What a fucking rollercoaster ride this game was. Trademark Dortmund football in the first half: Concede a goal in the very first minute, waste great chances, followed by completely discouraged behaviour until halftime. But something happened after the break. That moment when Reus scored was pure bliss. Goddamn was I happy and... proud :') A feeling that lasted for about two minutes, until Mainz scored again :mad: But we fought back again - twice in a single match. A first this season - I didn't expect this, I thought we would fall apart like so often.

bildschirmfoto2015-02mfur7.png

Left the relegation spot, at least for one night.

Weekend saved. Football temporarily saved. Heja BVB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom