• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
I'm a bit rusty but I might be able to play you in 15 if you want. I'd play 14 but I can't find the disk.
I used to be moderately not terrible, been a while though.
I'm game. It's just for fun. I'm also more used to 14 lately so some rustiness is in place as well.

If you want to add me, PSN is my nickname here plus a 3 in the end. Or check my profile.

Farid remember you calling Zouma's tackles "hollywood tackles" and saying they were unnecessary and shouldn't be done?

BkF6UlB.jpg

600 min of football and no foul given. Best tackler in the world confirmed.
PHGGsbx.png

Probity

I'm game. It's just for fun. I'm also more used to 14 lately so some rustiness is in place as well.

If you want to add me, PSN is my nickname here plus a 3 in the end. Or check my profile.

Oh yeah totally, all about the fun but it can be better when the competition is heated sometimes. Not that I care but when you beat me 7-2 it won't be as good as like a 4-3 or something.

You can set it up, I don't know what you prefer settings-wise and I'm fine with anything.

jts

...hate me...
Oh yeah totally, all about the fun but it can be better when the competition is heated sometimes. Not that I care but when you beat me 7-2 it won't be as good as like a 4-3 or something.

You can set it up, I don't know what you prefer settings-wise and I'm fine with anything.
All right, I'll invite. Normal settings works for me. I'll choose Porto, at least for the first game. Regarding rematches I'll be good as long as you are, up to a total of 3 games max (including the first). If you can only play 1 or 2, works for me as well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm still sad we'll never get a Mikami-directed Vanquish 2 with more than 4 hours of gameplay.

Sold really well.

Quality game. I recently did another playthrough of it ^_^ Still a tense, nervy experience even when you're running through on NG+ with most of your kit upgraded
iWuBB2O4UhZ1i.png
MY NINJAS

Xpike I'm too desperate for a sequel of either Vanquish or God Hand, even if it's made by fucking Suda

I need to brush up on my gaming knowledge again, I'm off to Google whatever happened to my poor Ninja Gaiden franchise and to laugh at Rare

Edit: Rare's last proper game was in 2008 ahahaha oh my God, might as well move their studio to Italy now

pulga

Banned
What did Mumei do anyway?

one side says he was only trying to make people re-think their stance on sex with trans

evilore says he was berating people and labeling them as bigots if they refused to have sex with trans

or something close to that, that thread made my head hurt
Qn7jPOo.png

Scum

MY NINJAS

Xpike I'm too desperate for a sequel of either Vanquish or God Hand, even if it's made by fucking Suda

I need to brush up on my gaming knowledge again, I'm off to Google whatever happened to my poor Ninja Gaiden franchise and to laugh at Rare

Edit: Rare's last proper game was in 2008 ahahaha oh my God, might as well move their studio to Italy now

Rare have been dead for years. Nintendo knew.

Phlebas

Banned
Hey FF.

See this?

Christopher Sabat confirms on twitter that "Ghost Nappa" from DBZ: Abridged will appear in Dragonball Xenoverse

Carbonox

Im with my fwb do i:

Pork her toenail
Put my fingers (all5) up her ear
Spread her wide and put an otter up her nose

Quock absew ok thnks you

Scum

TRANSFER GOSSIP
Burnley striker Danny Ings, 22, is heading to Spain for talks with Real Sociedad boss David Moyes about a possible move to La Liga. (Sun - subscription required)
Manchester United are planning a £60m move for Paris St-Germain striker Edinson Cavani, 27, after deciding against a permanent move for Radamel Falcao, 29. (Daily Star)
Juventus are lining up a summer move for Chelsea's Brazilian midfielder Oscar, 23. (Mediaset in Italian)
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has dropped a further hint he will make a move for Porto's Colombia international striker Jackson Martinez, 28, in the summer. (beIn Sports)

OTHER GOSSIP
Aston Villa are closing in on former Spurs boss Tim Sherwood as the replacement for Paul Lambert as manager. (Daily Telegraph)
Meanwhile, former Aston Villa favourite Stiliyan Petrov claims Villa need to move for a manager currently without a club to come in and make an instant impact. (Talksport)
Former England international Sol Campbell has expressed an interest in the managerial vacancy at Villa Park. (Daily Mirror)
Liverpool chairman Tom Werner is confident forward Raheem Sterling, 20, will sign a new contract at Anfield. (Liverpool Echo)
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger believes his commitment to the FA Cup may have cost the Gunners in the Champions League. (Daily Mirror)
Hull City boss Steve Bruce says other teams will need to worry when his former club, Manchester United, finally clicks into gear. (Talksport)
Newcastle midfielder Cheick Tiote, 28, could miss the rest of the season with a knee injury sustained playing for the Ivory Coast in the Africa Cup of Nations. (Northern Echo)
Leeds boss Neil Redfearn has angered some of the Italian players at Elland Road who have not been picked for recent games. (Daily Star)

BEST OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Chelsea midfielder Ramires has not forgotten his former Benfica team-mate and fellow Brazil international Luisao, who celebrated his 34th birthday yesterday. "One of the greatest friends that football can give me," Ramires said on Instagram.
Leicester City's New Zealand international striker Chris Wood, 23, tweeted his best wishes to the Black Caps ahead of the start of the Cricket World Cup.
Everton goalkeeper and United States international Tim Howard, 35, tweeted his congratulations to the US women's team which beat England 1-0.

AND FINALLY...
Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet, 26, attributes his return to form to advice from his fiancee. (The Guardian)
Sunderland boss Gus Poyet banned his players from sideways and backwards passes in training as they prepare for their FA Cup tie at Bradford. (Daily Mirror)

Burnley striker Danny Ings, 22, is heading to Spain for talks with Real Sociedad boss David Moyes about a possible move to La Liga. (Sun - subscription required)
iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

Sunderland boss Gus Poyet banned his players from sideways and backwards passes in training as they prepare for their FA Cup tie at Bradford. (Daily Mirror)
ibg1yxwimtZgdv.png

Hixx

Pls he is only playing PES anymore, plus you where also offside today when you didn't pay attention to the enemies on Mirage, despite me, telling you they're coming on A.

our last 10 games before today:

1. Me 1, You 2
2. Me 2, You 5
ibg1yxwimtZgdv.png

3. Me 1, You 3
4. Me 1, You 3
5. Me 1, You 3
6. Me 1, You 4
7. Me 4, You 3
8. Me 2, You 3
9. Me 1, You 2
10. Me 1, You 2