• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

Looks great, but can you turn those annoying black bars off? I know; cinematic gameplay, but still :/

No you can't because cinematic gameplay m76. Why would you want to your game to be less cinematic? What do you have against cinematic, huh?

Although the correct term would be "videomatic" considering film runs at 24fps and video at 30fps or thereabouts, a detail all these designers seem to forget.

Let's not forget this guy:

sFrzNLc.jpg

50th goal for BVB!

Meier

I'm super disappointed we aren't getting the regular sized New 3DS here in the US. Can't believe we can't use the swappable faceplates. :*(

No you can't because cinematic gameplay m76. Why would you want to your game to be less cinematic? What do you have against cinematic, huh?

Although the correct term would be "videomatic" considering film runs at 24fps and video at 30fps or thereabouts, a detail all these designers seem to forget.

hahaha, I get its basically like a widescreen film, but when all the other games out there are full-screen with no black bars...yeah lol

my solution usually is to simply close all the lights in my room :lol

:lol and turn the screen brightness down.

I'm super disappointed we aren't getting the regular sized New 3DS here in the US. Can't believe we can't use the swappable faceplates. :*(

Honestly, the faceplates are the worst part about the N3DS. Giving the standard faceplates a (slightly) different colour is just screaming "spend another 15 bucks for proper faceplates". But that's my only problem with it, so whatever.

In other news, Zidan:
10993415_1085823028096343_4975050656292545620_n.jpg

#Echte Liebe

inky

hahaha, I get its basically like a widescreen film, but when all the other games out there are full-screen with no black bars...yeah lol

I think it's due to performance issues. Gameplay might be balanced around what you can see as well.

I think Evil Within suffered from the same thing, but that was on PC, so people figured out a way.

pulga

Banned
jesus dat trans thread

rip in rip mumei

evilore is spot on though, useless threads at the end of the day.

and i dont look like dc89 you fucking blind orangutans

You mean like with The Evil Within ?

Oh that has black bars too? havent played it so I didnt know lol

I think it's due to performance issues. Gameplay might be balanced around what you can see as well.

I think Evil Within suffered from the same thing, but that was on PC, so people figured out a way.

Ah fair enough. I do want to play it, it looks cool and all, probably going to do what Zabo suggested yesterday actually, finish it and then trade it in for Bloodborne ;)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Ah fair enough. I do want to play it, it looks cool and all, probably going to do what Zabo suggested yesterday actually, finish it and then trade it in for Bloodborne ;)
I'm on chapter 10 and the game is still fun as FUCK. Dunno what people want more

Did it sell well btw? Or is Shinji gonna close yet another company of his :loool

Lightning

Banned
Really hope Tim Sherwood gets the Aston Villa job. He could do pretty well there. Not sure he can solve their offensive problems though, he's hardly an offensive mastermind.

Pennywise

I'm on chapter 10 and the game is still fun as FUCK. Dunno what people want more

Did it sell well btw? Or is Shinji gonna close yet another company of his :loool
It did pretty well as far as I renember.
So I guess ZeniMax will greenlight another game by Shinji.

Yeah black bars, not really the worst experience every, but not something I would love as standard.

Meier

I have been occasionally relisting a Keisuke Honda card on FUT when I remember to open the iPhone app for honestly like 5 months now, lol. It finally sold! Got my 1,000 coins.

Bold One

Guardian

United bid to continue an actually-quite-successful shambles
Louis van Gaal’s Manchester United are a conundrum. A tactical muddle, shakier at the back than a put-up-yourself wardrobe, constantly feeling shrouded by a strange miasma of uncertainty … and yet they could well end the season with a third-placed finish in the Premier League and another FA Cup win. That, given the state of the side at the end of last season, would be a triumph in anyone’s book. Van Gaal’s side didn’t so much flirt with embarrassment against Cambridge United in the last round as buy embarrassment a drink and attempt a few dodgy chat-up lines, and Preston, who haven’t reached the last eight since 1965-66, are more than capable of giving their neighbours another scare. It’s a bit of a thankless task for United – anything other than a comprehensive win will be seen as another weak display – but their manager will be eager to see a few signs of cohesion and a little more evidence that this sometimes shambling season can end in success. JA

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It did pretty well as far as I renember.
So I guess ZeniMax will greenlight another game by Shinji.

Yeah black bars, not really the worst experience every, but not something I would love as standard.
A commercially successful Mikami title?!?! i cannotu breathu

I'm not a fanboy of anyone but fuck me, I think I loved every single game I played with his name on it

Vanquuuuiiiiiish ;_; so underrated

wedward

United Arsenal FA cup final would be pretty cool.

Both have a record 11 wins and 18 appearances in the final.

Arsenal would lose

Pennywise

I'm not a fanboy of anyone but fuck me, I think I loved every single game I've played with his name on it

ZeniMax actually spend money to promote this game, so it's no suprise that there was a bit of success.

I mean when the latest The Walking Dead season was running in Germany, they always had an Evil Within commercial in the commercial breaks.

Hopefully we don't need to wait so long again and he has a foundation to get out more great titles now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ZeniMax actually spend money to promote this game, so it's no suprise that there was a bit of success.

I mean when the latest The Walking Dead season was running in Germany, they always had an Evil Within commercial in the commercial breaks.

Hopefully we don't need to wait so long again and he has a foundation to get out more great titles now.
Didn't he say something about retiring? ;_;

Mikami no. You're the only one left with Hidetaka Miyazaki ;_; the last of your kinds

I'm not a fanboy of anyone but fuck me, I think I loved every single game I played with his name on it

He has a special place in my heart for creating the GOAT, Resi Evil 4. <3

Facism

Sold really well.

Quality game. I recently did another playthrough of it ^_^ Still a tense, nervy experience even when you're running through on NG+ with most of your kit upgraded
iWuBB2O4UhZ1i.png

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still sad we'll never get a Mikami-directed Vanquish 2 with more than 4 hours of gameplay.

jts

...hate me...
Alright, human and pets gone to bed, anyone's up for a FIFA 14 or 15?

bla?
Willkiller?
MatthewMcCconannauaey?
Echelel?
Any1?

Probity

Alright, human and pets gone to bed, anyone's up for a FIFA 14 or 15?

bla?
Willkiller?
MatthewMcCconannauaey?
Echelel?
Any1?

I'm a bit rusty but I might be able to play you in 15 if you want. I'd play 14 but I can't find the disk.
I used to be moderately not terrible, been a while though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom