• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
Nice games Probity m8.

You were a bit unlucky on the first match especially.

But those were fun and quite the nail biters up to the last minute.

We can play more some other time.

Probity

Nice games Probity m8.

I had like 15 shots that first game, couldn't score till the end when you got a little lazy.

The other two were fantastic, pissed me off though. Especially missing the open goal with PSV. Ah well, great games, we should play again sometime.

Pennywise

our last 10 games before today:

1. Me 1, You 2
2. Me 2, You 5
ibg1yxwimtZgdv.png

3. Me 1, You 3
4. Me 1, You 3
5. Me 1, You 3
6. Me 1, You 4
7. Me 4, You 3
8. Me 2, You 3
9. Me 1, You 2
10. Me 1, You 2

normal service will be resumed m8

dont worry

Pls.
I don't believe you.
There's the Mirage game missing where I carried you as well.

Yen

Interview with Mignolet in the Guardian. Doesn't shy away from his awful form earlier in the season. I'm not sure if he needs to be replaced if he continues his recent form and the form of most of last season, but a good backup is required. Brad Jones' hair has been overtaken by Emre Can's so there's really no need for Jones anymore.

As for Jasmien, will her Boxing Day advice result in a special gift this Valentine’s Day?

“You can put this as the headline,” jokes Mignolet: “She gets a Valentine every day.”
Don't even know what kind of 50 Shades shit he means by this.

Phlebas

Banned
Nice games Probity m8.

We can play more some other time.

I had like 15 shots that first game, couldn't score till the end when you got a little lazy.

The other two were fantastic, pissed me off though. Especially missing the open goal with PSV. Ah well, great games, we should play again sometime.

Are you guys on 15?

Hahha that sounds awesome. Hope it's true lol

It should be.

I believe it was on his Twitter but I can't load it on mobile, I just copied the thread title from reddit.

jts

...hate me...
So apparently Arsene spent 25 minutes talking about Porto?
iiua15MM00Hgw.png

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/greatest-teams-arsene-wenger-fc-porto-documentary/

Eh, maybe he's a nice lad after all. I mean, he calls it as he sees it. One of the greatest teams in the world. Noliesdetected.gif #somosporto
iU9wk9lPdhHay.png

My heart is actually melting a bit. I feel like I do not longer despise the Arsenal. Next season we can all be as one, supporting Jackson Martinez, El Cha Cha Cha, towards the EPL 2016.

Please tell me more about your wonderful club, Gunners
ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

inky

Well, I'm no Gooner, but I can tell you Hector Herrera is a beast midfielder, but probably no one will go for him, which is a shame.

jts

...hate me...
Are you guys on 15?
Yeah we played 15. I've been playing 14 as well lately though.

Well, I'm no Gooner, but I can tell you Hector Herrera is a beast midfielder, but probably no one will go for him, which is a shame.
When Jackson goes, there's no Liga MX connection for Herrera anymore, so there's little point in him staying.

Could go to United to replace his fraudulent homonymous.

Jarnet87

Cavani for £60m? Eh, I don't know if he's worth that much.

Overpriced and turning 28 tomorrow. The perfect signing for United after another head scratching summer window.

Valdes; Jones, Rooney, Rojo; Valencia, Blind, Fellaini, Shaw; Wilson, van Persie, Cavani.

3-4-3. What a team by Lewis. What a time to be alive.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
So who else is single this Valentines Day?

Save money and get to watch the footy in peace.

A winner, I say.
icIOoInZD1SkQ.png

Bachelor, but that is how I like it.

Today in Korea is actually a day girls give to boys.

I was planning to go Gangnam with my mate, nothing like girls who are feeling low :D

Don't hate me

#ItalianDNA

Will that can both be good or bad. The movie could have already made her climax several times, and you won't be able to do anything that they didn't in the movie. On the other hand, it might just leave her on the edge where she wants you, and your real life warm sausage.

Bachelor, but that is how I like it.

Today in Korea is actually a day girls give to boys.

I was planning to go Gangnam with my mate, nothing like girls who are feeling low :D

Don't hate me

#ItalianDNA

ibps46JEw9RBhI.png

after 50 shades of grey?

Will is getting his willy wet tonight

I know right. I'll preform a valuable service, i'll let you guys know if taking your girl to see 50 Shades will yield a different night in the bedroom.

What if she ties me up and forces me to watch the last few Tyne-Wear derbies???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom