• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vine.co/v/MHpHdxiO7TV

ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

Fuck this world, This week is Lunar/Chinese New Year so I was pumped to watch the CL without worrying about work the next day, only to see no Arsenal and Juve this week

L1NETT

Good lord I'm nervous. We haven't got anything to losele but right wanna batter em

My anus is still intact

But if Jon stead sticks one away that is likely to change

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Seriously, why would he agree to move to us right now?

Roma will be in the CL next year, we probably won't be. Does he start every game for them?

when he's fit! He's the player with the most minutes played after Morgan De Sanctis (their keeper)

Just put Milan v Empoli on. Did I just see the Champions League winners patch on the Milan GK's sleeve? You know the silver one, the one you get if you have won it 5 times or 3 times in a row.
Danny you can't possibly be serious

Strange that they have it on their jersey in a domestic game. Kinda cool how it's allowed though.
The FA & Premier League get really uptight about patches and stuff. I don't think they allow the FIFA Club World Cup patch.

Yeah it depends on the league, Serie A doesn't require two patches on the sleeve so Milan are free to do it.

Blablurn

First game: Bayern 0:2 Juve - Zabo rekkt me. I had no chance.

Second game: Schalke 1:0 AC Milan - Pretty even game. I got lucky.

Third game: Connection problems :S

Zabo is good. He knows how to defend. He is probably the best among us right now.

Wilbur

Banned

Zabo is good. He knows how to defend. He is probably the best among us right now.

neither of us know how to defend

we are pep

zabo is simeone

shanks is *insert sassuolo manager*

You guys are all cunts who need to play with Juve, Bayern, and Barca.

Poor Shanks plays with Sassuolo.

sohois

Seriously, why would he agree to move to us right now?

Roma will be in the CL next year, we probably won't be. Does he start every game for them?

Money.

None of the European clubs sans RM, Barca, Bayern and PSG are going to be able to compete with the English clubs anymore. Your Roma's and Atletico's just won't be able to hold on to most of their players.

Shanks picks Sassy Sassuolo? Hahah GET IN

I beat Mr Lag Zabo with Sass a few times. Got beat by Mr Barca FF today with Sass after a bullshit penalty call when the score was 1-1. Berardi scored a penalty for me :D

Sassuolo are my FAVOURITE team to watch these days. I have watched them more than Arsenal or Juve the last few months

arkon

I don't think there has ever been such a huge improvement season over season from any player to ever play for Real Madrid.

To think Florentino was open to selling him to Liverpool this past summer.

1423959117_extras_portada_0.jpg

1423949722_extras_portada_0.jpg

To think his family were all Barca supporters and Barcelona just passed on him a year and a half ago.

Incredible.

And he's good looking too. Marketability through the roof. It's just not fair

when he's fit! He's the player with the most minutes played after Morgan De Sanctis (their keeper)

Hmm. Maybe we're just offering mega-wages with all dat PL money :p

-----------De Rossi-------------
-----Nainggolan----------------
-------------------Pjanic---------

Is that about right?

If so, sounds like we intend to move to 4-3-3 next season. Can't imagine that Henderson, Coutinho or Sterling will be on the bench (assuming Sterling is still here)

--------------------?--------------------
------------------------------------------
---------------?-----Sakho-----------
Flanagan------------------Moreno
---------------Can---------------------
-------------------Henderson-------
----------Pjanic-----------------------
---------------------------Coutinho--
---Sterling----------------------------
-----------------Sturridge------------

pls

I'm happy enough to keep Mignolet if he carries on like this, but I question his, Skrtel's and Sakho's ability to play in a traditional back 5. And Moreno tbh. Everyone in that defensive unit has looked a hundred times better since the formation switch

K1LLER7

According to Tanc, Liverpool looking at Lazio's Keita. Forget your Pjanic's and Niangolan's.

I hope we sign Depay in the summer.

Zabojnik

Keita has been utter shit this season. A change of scenary might do him good, but eh. Pjanic is very good indeed.

Milan are tragic, just tragic.

If so, sounds like we intend to move to 4-3-3 next season. Can't imagine that Henderson, Coutinho or Sterling will be on the bench (assuming Sterling is still here)

-----------------Mignolet--------------------
----------Varane-----Sakho-----------

pls

Totally forget about Flanno.

Miss his beautiful face :(

flanagan_1876282a.jpg

Yen

Hmm. Maybe we're just offering mega-wages with all dat PL money :p

-----------De Rossi-------------
-----Nainggolan----------------
-------------------Pjanic---------

Is that about right?

--------------------?--------------------
---------------?-----Sakho-----------

pls

I'm happy enough to keep Mignolet if he carries on like this, but I question his, Skrtel's and Sakho's ability to play in a traditional back 5. And Moreno tbh. Everyone in that defensive unit has looked a hundred times better since the formation switch
We had two and a half seasons of playing 4 at the back and we've never been defensively solid (except when Carra played, dat organisation). 3 at the back with Can as the sweeper will fix all Liverpool's, and the world's, problems.
Also, we're able to use our wingers as wingbacks. And we can basically have 4 CMs on, with the two behind the striker.

L1NETT

can't wait for this#magic fixture

side who can't score a goal for toffee versus bottom of the league

excellent stuff beeb.
--

also on ticket stuff as its close to me heart but poor from the Hull bloke

Hull will not use the money generated by the Premier League's new television rights deal to cut ticket prices, says City owner Assem Allam

"The only way to reduce prices is to create more fans by increasing capacity," Allam told BBC Sportsweek.

in fairness they do have some of the cheaper ones in the prem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom