• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumhead

Banned
Edit
Same thread, Bumhead going in HAM on manutd bros.

Haha, wondered if anyone would pick that up.

That last paragraph was based more on some of the fellas I work with, to be honest. Then again I also work with an Old Trafford season ticket holder and he's the biggest cunt I know.

Razor554

Q8HHa9D.gif

1rMkabW.gif

zbBpPcV.gif

kJGtoPf.gif

GOAT is sogood.gif

FootballFan

Haha, wondered if anyone would pick that up.

That last paragraph was based more on some of the fellas I work with, to be honest. Then again I also work with an Old Trafford season ticket holder and he's the biggest cunt I know.

Just admit it mate, you meant all manutd fans

It will be great. Bumhead vs like 300 people in here. Everyone will be cheering for your rivals, Sheffield United.

Except me.

That guy is an asshole.
What a prick.

Would love to tell him that but I would be banned.

Should I copy and paste this comment into the other thread?

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
imagine if the world cup final half time was a mega expensive show featuring a pop star that was popular 5 years ago
they'd be laughed out of the stadium

El Topo

Halftime show sucked. Of the last few, only Bruno Mars really pulled it off.

imagine if the world cup final half time was a mega expensive show featuring a pop star that was popular 5 years ago

Come on, Perry is still fairly popular. Too bad the show sucked and Kravitz/Elliott just didn't seem to fit.

Esch

Banned
Katy Perry is still really really popular here in the US. the only artists more popular are Taylor Swift and Beyoncé really, and the latter did the ht show recently.

Edit: maybe Rihanna too, but...

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
so katy perry is really still popular huh
havent really heard about her over here in years lol

Elchele

The problem is that lately, once there's just a rumour about BVB signing someone unknown, other clubs take a close look at that player.

Especially Leverkusen tries to sign everyone we're interested in (Kampl, Sokratis, Drmic, Milik, etc.).

Also, your theory is wrong. Reus and Gündogan have been incredible signings. After that, maybe. But I tend to say that Auba and Kampl are good signings.

Ah, yes, forgot about Auba. I didn't count Reus and Gundogan because they were bundesliga signings, so they slipped my mind but yes you're right.

Kampl, we'll see.

I think Real Madrid fans in this thread are the most rediculous so far.

I love CR7 like a lover I never had but all the talk about La Decima or what have you has been amusing.

Also I don't talk sports with any of my real life friends, so I'm not really familiar on how douchey Man Utd fans can be, I just think the ones here are alright.

Also formation talk is geeky and awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom