• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
This is Arsenal.

eeBEFVD.gif

inky

Seriously. How do you fuck up this bad? After the miracle catch, 1 minute on the clock, 2nd and goal with 2 yards to go... and you pass the ball... IN THE FUCKING SUPERBOWL.

Boggles the mind.

GorillaJu

Seriously. How do you fuck up this bad? After the miracle catch, 1 minute on the clock, 2nd and goal with 2 yards to go... and you pass the ball... IN THE FUCKING SUPERBOWL.

Boggles the mind.

Truly. It'll be the question on everyone's lips until the next season starts.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

Boggles the mind.

with a rb that has been running like crazy all match
and you pass it to where 3 enemies are roaming around
must be the worst play call in the history of the nfl

inky

with a rb that has been running like crazy all match
and you pass it to where 3 enemies are roaming around
must be the worst play call in the history of the nfl

Exactly. You know what, it probably is.

Funniest part is EA predicted this result on Madden, down to the score and last touchdown.

El Topo

That ending. Wow. Unbelievable. I'm glad I stayed up for this. The GIF where Sherman witnesses it is heartbreaking.

Edit:
See above.

Wilbur

Banned
dat superbowl

13fstn.gif

First NFL game I've ever watched. Enjoyed it a lot.

After careful consideration and deep conversation with Viva and Esch, I have adopted the Atlanta Falcons as my team for next season.

go falcao

scabro

dat superbowl

13fstn.gif

First NFL game I've ever watched. Enjoyed it a lot.

After careful consideration and deep conversation with Viva and Esch, I have adopted the Atlanta Falcons as my team for next season.

go falcao

welcome

who do you support?

GorillaJu

the latest toy I got had a lenticular business card with it. Damn now i want to make my next business card lenticular. I wonder how much it costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom