• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Looks like we've managed to get Dele Alli and will loan him back to MK Dons for the rest of the season.

GorillaJu

Dele Alli is a quality player. Liverpool scouted him intensely for a long time. I wonder why we didn't get involved in his transfer because our name isn't even mentioned in the recent stories I've read. I guess there must be a player in his position who we expect to come in from the youth team soon.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm mildly hopeful he will be good for Chelsea.
mothafucka, you act like you've never seen him play! Cuadrado will instantly be your best player. He's like a defensive Sterling with a better animation for running.

*Yurt attacking me
it's outta love

802689.gif

pulga

Banned
I've seen Ramos send a penalty kick to the moon.

I've seen AC Milan let Pirlo go to Juve.

I've seen Arsenal in general.

And never have I witnessed in sports something close to the stupidity that was Wilson attempting a pass instead of running the ball.

Bumhead

Banned
Legit excited for today.

Could be out biggest ever deadline day. With Mandaric's sale of the club at the back end of last week the new Thai owner is reportedly keen to strengthen today, and we're linked with about 6 or 7 players.

2 or 3 would do. Excited to see what business we do.

CCS

Banned
Deadline day's always fun. Personally I'm hoping for lots of interviews with Harry Redknapp in his car.

This has been easily one of the most dull transfer windows in living memory and expect today to follow suit.

I keep hearing De Bruyne to United. No chance?

Fuck Shirley. Honestly he's been quite good some times, but his recent complete lack of understanding for team play has just been headshakingly bad.

I know recently he's been awful but he has a lot of promise. Hope we don't regret it.

L1NETT

Michael Tonge might be on

god this is so exciting

also Usho sorry about Alli. Plays in the #awful leagues therefore he isn't very good

you'll probably John Bostock him anyways :p

Ushojax

Michael Tonge might be on

god this is so exciting

also Usho sorry about Alli. Plays in the #awful leagues therefore he isn't very good

you'll probably John Bostock him anyways :p

pls Harry Kane was forged in the fires of the FL72

Bostock was just a lazy twat

mothafucka, you act like you've never seen him play! Cuadrado will instantly be your best player. He's like a defensive Sterling with a better animation for running.

Eh honestly I haven't watched him much outside of Palermo matches and never thought he was that amazing. He does fit Mourinho's system well though I would think, so that's good. But he's 27 in a few months, not going to get better really and is fairly expensive. Why couldn't Chelsea just sign Messi.

Ushojax

The Club is delighted to announce that Harry Kane has signed a new five-and-a-half-year contract which runs until 2020.

Ballon D'Or 2016

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ballon D'Or 2016

that one is reserved for Berardi I'm afraid.

and we all know who's gonna win it in 2015.

I have spent way too much fucking money on toys. I need to start selling some of these before my fiancé fucking murders me.

I kinda feel like this about video games even though I know I shouldn't

like, I can pay 60 dollars for a game but I'd much rather spend it on something else

I wanna be single again

Yen

Dele Alli is a quality player. Liverpool scouted him intensely for a long time. I wonder why we didn't get involved in his transfer because our name isn't even mentioned in the recent stories I've read. I guess there must be a player in his position who we expect to come in from the youth team soon.
Ojo and Rossiter

GorillaJu

Ballon D'Or 2016

I read some article on a Liverpool blog some time ago that was a discussion on what striker Liverpool should buy (it was eventually Sturridge). There was a rather in depth statistical model that looked at young strikers and predicted their future goal scoring ability, and if I recall correctly, Harry Kane had crazy good predictions. I've been wondering when his explosion would come, and even then I didn't expect him to score as many as he has even after his initial good run.

Think he's a bit of a tit, though. Don't know why, he just has this super-serious "I fuckin got this" look on his face all the time.

GorillaJu

I kinda feel like this about video games even though I know I shouldn't

like, I can pay 60 dollars for a game but I'd much rather spend it on something else

I wanna be single again

The problem is that all the other stuff I want to spend my money on is also useless. I need to travel more. Spending money on physical goods is such a waste, when you could spend it on experiences you'll never forget. It feels "okay" buying toys because I only buy rare ones that can be resold at higher prices than I pay for them, but it's still just unnecessary, at least at the amounts I buy.

Games are the worst. Damn near no resale value and it hurts the market when you do sell games.

Are you kidding me, double post? I thought for sure...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Spending money on physical goods is such a waste, when you could spend it on experiences you'll never forget.
Spending money on physical goods is such a waste, when you could spend it on experiences you'll never forget.

yes, absolutely right.

but pls rethink your stance on cars, or at least Lamborghinis ;_; Shanks halp

Wolfsburg are having a press conference to announce Shirley at 11:30am. Sounds like we might of been able to get £30m for him but I wonder if people are mistaking pounds for euros again.

pulga

Banned
Morsel, no offense but that is absolutely the ugliest looking toy I've ever seen, what's so special about it for it to be so expensive?

I mean toys as in actual toys, made of soft vinyl.

This is my latest purchase: it was $200, but will bring in $400-500 easily if I sell:

This is my holy grail item. It was $200 when it was sold, but like most every rare toy you have to win a lottery just for a chance to buy it. It is now available in some second hand shops for $3,000.

Anything Ultraman m8

Sterling will end up winning Berardi's because the premfaces will wank all over him, despite him being inferior.

BTW, I have been following Antonio Floro Flores for some ten years and today is the day I discovered he is Italian. I was thought he was South American.

GorillaJu

Morsel, no offense but that is absolutely the ugliest looking toy I've ever seen, what's so special about it for it to be so expensive?

Yeah toy producers are always kind of one-upping each other on making ugly toys. The body is oddly shaped because most soft vinyl toys are homages to pre-80s tokusatsu movie toys (Godzilla, Ultraman) which were recreations of the movie characters, so it was all pre-CG and they were just dudes in costumes.

The actual artistry in it is pretty awesome though. The main reason they're so expensive is because they cost a lot of money to produce and they're pure indie, produced in extremely small numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom