• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabro

Can someone pls gif the fuckup with a brief explanation of what went wrong? thx

edit: Left myself open for a Gerrard slip gif there.

so seahawks are down by 4 points then they make one of the craziest catches in super bowl history

vmg5LhX.gif

their running back is one of, if not the best in the league, he gets them a yard from the end zone. In this situation, all they have to do is hand the ball to their running back, who could probably run a yard into the end zone with one leg.

but they do this instead
ew7NSKq.gif

intercepted, pats win the game

Timurid

Seattle had the ball on the Patriots' 1 yard line. Seattle had 3 chances to get the ball in the endzone. Instead of utilizing one of the best running backs in the league, they decide to throw the ball and it ends up being intercepted by the patriots. Worst than Liverpool i would say. Milan's level of fuckups.

tumblr_nj4f4piayT1qiavcao1_r1_400.gif

:lol it's so beautiful.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

B8z8eFFCYAI4FLz.png

i watch nlf like 3 times a year so excuse me if I miss anything but:

attempting a pass here leaves you open for an interception, which was the only thing that could kill the game. they attempted a pass, so the guy on the bottom, which was surrounded by patriots defenders.
now, a pass would be fine if this was a last move kind of deal, but they were in the 2nd down, so there was no need to risk it all in a single move. anyone with half a brain would've attempted a run to kill some yards and maybe even a TD.

inky

Seahawks are attacking. 2 yards to go. 20 seconds left on the clock. They got 3 attempts at scoring with 2 time outs left, which means they can stop the clock if any of their attempts fail.

Pretty much all they had to do was force their way in with a run. But instead, they decided to pass it in their first attempt. Ball gets intercepted. Patriots run the clock out. GG

ULGLBEr.gif

Edit: well, nevermind, LOL

Wilbur

Banned
did you see ozil

he was visible

and oh so beautiful

Yeah, good performance. Has to be alleviated a tad by the fact Villa were fucking woeful, but that's twice in a week now Wenger has come out with a game plan suited to a particular match and executed it with aplomb.

Timurid

B8z8eFFCYAI4FLz.png

i watch nlf like 3 times a year so excuse me if I miss anything but:

attempting a pass here leaves you open for an interception, which was the only thing that could kill the game. they attempted a pass, so the guy on the bottom, which was surrounded by patriots defenders.
now, a pass would be fine if this was a last move kind of deal, but they were in the 2nd down, so there was no need to risk it all in a single move. anyone with half a brain would've attempted a run to kill some yards and maybe even a TD.

It's ok to pass it sometimes in situations like that. Especially if you're up against a steller defensive line like Detroit or if your running backs or offensive line (big guys up front) are terrible. But in this case, it was an horrific decision. Seattle has one of the best RBs in the league and could've easily scored a TD in 3 tries. Plus, that was terrible throw by Wilson. He should've of waited a bit instead of rushing a throw and lynch was open on the left I think too. Just shows you that Wilson is an average QB.

Yeah, good performance. Has to be alleviated a tad by the fact Villa were fucking woeful, but that's twice in a week now Wenger has come out with a game plan suited to a particular match and executed it with aplomb.

3 perfect performances in a row for them

Thanks guys

The #21 fucking beasted the play there. Sat back, read the play, blocked the guy on the line and made the intercept to win. Damn. Forgetting the shit offensive play for a minute he nailed his defensive side of the play 110%.

Scum

The players took away his Barca DVDs.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
ff why is the new dbz game like $11 on russian steam
why cant i just switch to that region

FootballFan

Welcome

What are your favourite Dragon Ball/z/gt movies/specials?

This should be the new question FootballFan.

It might be a bit risky. Not everyone watches DBZ.

We'll use Ozzy Onya as the experiment.

From the USA places I've lived I loosely follow Raiders & Giants (LA & NY, I know Raiders moved away).

EDIT: As for using your feet Football I posted in the tail end of last OT.

SMH I was one of the people that asked you that exact same question.

Sorry m8, just forgot your username lol.

Anyways, do you have a favourite DBZ movie/special?

ff why is the new dbz game like $11 on russian steam
why cant i just switch to that region

$11? I'm getting it for $80 for PS4.

Damn that's a huge price difference lol.

FootballFan

^Haha that rayjay guy quit his Youtube career didn't he? lol

look at this crap

Itfje2L.png

That doesn't even make sense.

If Sviatoslav was still with us, he would explain(RIP)

Btw I started watching Cowboy Bebop last year in August.

I'm currently on episode 15, slowly watching pretty much 2 episodes a month.

Odd that I'm taking so long considering I am enjoying it lol.

scabro

i feel bad for wes

11 goals in 23 is dire
11 hours and no goals

Expecting anything good today or a boring deadline day?

Edit - Willian came off against City with an injury :/. Needs a scan today to see how serious. Guess Cuadrado will have to start against Villa if he is hurt.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
FF and KidA what is this nonsense. Read Jojo and Berserk and forget everything else

Expecting anything good today or a boring deadline day?

Edit - Willian came off against City with an injury :/. Needs a scan today to see how serious. Guess Cuadrado will have to start against Villa if he is hurt.

we're getting one of our former shit players back. Exciting -_-

actually make that two former shit players back ;_; Matri and Ashton Kutcher

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Started playing Dark Souls kinda seriously and I saw it takes like 50 hours, is it worth it to complete it?

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Jojo is probably the best anime I've watched since I saw Samurai Champloo like 2 years ago, it's the best of the new decade (even if it's really like 25 years old)

Zabojnik

Jojo is probably the best anime I've watched since I saw Samurai Champloo like 2 years ago, it's the best of the new decade (even if it's really like 25 years old)

Well, yeah. It's Jojo. And you've seen nothing yet. (I assume you didn't read the manga.)

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Well, yeah. It's Jojo. And you've seen nothing yet. (I assume you didn't read the manga.)

I'll read it after Stardust Crusaders finishes, since I assume the Part 4 adaptation won't come for at least 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom