• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
B84Ii2PCAAEcCs5.jpg:large

ahhahahahahahahhaahah

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Winnie Reid to Spuds? Is this looking likely? Would rather he stay at the Hammers for the sake of the NZ national team.

word is he's been tapped up for a bosman.

funnily enough, when the papers were saying it was arsenal, he was quick to deny it on his usually whisper quiet twitter account.

near

Gold Member
Dele Alli is a solid peice of business for us, can't wait to see him beside Bentaleb in the future! Gas levels rising.

L1NETT

Pleased for alli

#awfulleagues player so obviously will never amount to anything.

We signed a fucking centre back from Blackpool

Why

faridmon

I am so happy we got Aaron Lennon. Whatever criticism he got, I know he will be way better than McGeady who is just a terrible footballer. I hoped that we could rid of Distin, but apparently stuff happened last min. which prevented him to move on.

Also I would have loved another DM, but I think Barry is blackmailing Martinez so that ain't happening.

Seriously, FUCK McGeady and Barry.

jts

...hate me...
I don't know how to unsubscribe to a thread anymore, halp?

It's because of inky's comment.

For real though, I can't stand the Cheatriots' wank fest over the super bowl thread.

FootballFan

For real though, I can't stand the Cheatriots' wank fest over the super bowl thread.

I don't subscribe to threads so i don't know m8

I wish you luck though.

And inky was probably talking about dos Santos again, accidentally typed Messi.

Elchele

what a time to lose 4-1 again
qBsuB5s.png

Meh, don't really mind if we lose as long as the match is as great as it was. I think Wolfsburg v Bayern was the most exciting match I've watched this season in general.

Also, we're playing Di Matteo's Schalke. They are completely shit. 4-0 minimum

• Go to the subscriptions page.
  • Check the box at the far right of the thread.
  • Scroll all the way down.
  • Open the Selected Threads drop down menu.
  • Delete subscription and hit Go.

jts

...hate me...
I don't subscribe to threads so i don't know m8

I wish you luck though.

How do you do it then? You go manually over the forum sections to find the threads your posting in? FF. pls. wt r u doin m8
iTsEFQMEPjIEZ.png

The forum should be subscribing the threads you're posting in automatically. Now just click the subscriptions link on the top left corner and see the magic happening
iISggJuOqoNJ3.png
  • Go to the subscriptions page.
  • Check the box at the far right of the thread.
  • Scroll all the way down.
  • Open the Selected Threads drop down menu.
  • Delete subscription and hit Go.
Ahh, I was trying to start the action from the thread itself, thanks m8.

FootballFan

How do you do it then? You go manually over the forum sections to find the threads your posting in? FF. pls. wt r u doin m8
iTsEFQMEPjIEZ.png

The forum should be subscribing the threads you're posting in automatically. Now just click the subscriptions link on the top left corner and see the magic happening
iISggJuOqoNJ3.png

I dunno.

I post in football gaf, quite rarely post in the other threads. Not too bothered if people reply to me in those threads.

I open gaf, open community and click on football thread.

After that, I go into gaming/off topic.

Then back to footballGAF.

I will try this subscription thing one day when I learn how to use it. I'm on mobile gaf btw so i don't know what subscription link you are referring to

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno.

I post in football gaf, quite rarely post in the other threads. Not too bothered if people reply to me in those threads.

I will try this subscription thing one day when I learn how to use it. I'm on mobile gaf btw so i don't know what subscription link you are referring to

m8

go to your gaf settings here -> http://www.neogaf.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

and change Default Thread Subscription Mode to "no email"

then bookmark http://www.neogaf.com/forum/subscription.php

now every thread you post in is saved.

press the little gaf orb to get back to where you were and continue the conversation
like and subscribe

this Cod Roe chap who signed for chelsea, any good?

CUADRADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He's good in Serie A, a world class league and the World Cup, the most prestigious tournament there is, he will be a world beater for us*

*Will accept above average, will offer my first born to the gods in exchange for world class

Facism

CUADRADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He's good in Serie A, a world class league and the World Cup, the most prestigious tournament there is, he will be a world beater for us*

*Will accept above average, will offer my first born to the gods in exchange for world class

So you're saying he's good?

D: D:

jts

...hate me...
I dunno.

You are missing out.

You probably lose track of some threads that sink deep in their sections even if they had relevant replies you'd have wanted to see.

On mobile there's a link too:

N2lU9Bml.png

I could not use GAF or a forum without subscriptions. Subscription page is like your own mix of community, off-topic, gaming threads etc. Wonderbar.

Only drawback is forgetting to check for new threads being made sometimes
l1x61OA.png

edit: what D4Danger said.

FootballFan

m8

go to your gaf settings here -> http://www.neogaf.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

and change Default Thread Subscription Mode to "no email"

then bookmark http://www.neogaf.com/forum/subscription.php

now every thread you post in is saved.

press the little gaf orb to get back to where you were and continue the conversation
like and subscribe

Has anyone ever told you that you're smart.

You are like dc89, an undercover computer whiz.

Thanks m8. Will give it a go.

You are missing out.

You probably lose track of some threads that sink deep in their sections even if they had relevant replies you'd have wanted to see.

On mobile there's a link too:

N2lU9Bml.png

I could not use GAF or a forum without subscriptions. Subscription page is like your own mix of community, off-topic, gaming threads etc. Wonderbar.

Only drawback is forgetting to check for new threads being made sometimes
l1x61OA.png

edit: what D4Danger said.

Have you written a book?

I'm going to give this a try.

I'm assuming I can subscribe without posting in a thread too. I'll figure it out.

Elchele

CUADRADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so you're saying he's as shit as Immobile?

jts

...hate me...
D4Danger you're giving him desktop links and he's on mobile. They're not the same nor will redirect, unfortunately.

FF

Subscribe to a thread by scrolling all the way to the bottom and clicking "Tools".

Then you will see it a thing to subscribe. After that you go to subscriptions as per my screenshot. Thread will be there.

When you're on desktop, follow D4Danger's method to get automatic subs going. Once they're enabled it works on mobile as well etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom