• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schürrle is a better football player than Willian.

He's greedy and ruins too much however, which kind of mutes the point. All season so far what Schurrle has been doing is take stupid shots at all the wrong times and places. He clearly doesn't click with Costa either. Willian and Cuadrado both fits Mourinhos system better and I'm glad Schurrle is gone, even if I have no doubt he's a good player.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lennon to Everton is official. I'm a bit sad but really he has been coasting for 2 years, he doesn't have the hunger anymore.

Mou disagrees. That's good enough for me. He was right about Mata, Luiz and Lukaku, and I think he's figured out Zouma is ahead of schedule while Cahill deals with his personal issues.

Personal issues?

Willian is very fast, can run all day, has the strength and stamina to suit the team even if his finishing needs work. Cuadrado and Willian are both good options I hope we see Cuadrado this weekend.

Nope. Another player on loan that has been totally unused.

Well, I thought we had before he went to African Nations, strange we didn't call him back really but never mind. Everton will keep paying his wages and we will get him back for another loan in the summer

Slizz

Bet on Malaga, Le Harve and Maccabi all to win while hungover taking a dump at work. Won, never heard of Le Harve.....

ghst

thanks for the laugh
lnQM6Ct.jpg

fortune's always hiding

Clegg

Apparently West Ham may be thrown out of the FA Cup for playing Diafra Sakho after telling Senegal he wasn't fit.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I feel sorry for West Brom fans. Carlton Cole and Darren Fletcher, it can't get worse than that.

@SportsPeteO 11m11 minutes ago
Hull have finally agreed deal to sign Dame N'Doye from Lokomotiv Moscow. #hcafc

Yeeeees m8's. Prepare for the N'Doye.

S3VHlUB.png

iBIysWHG0Ps5Y.gif

igdieAHVQHjBt.gif

ibd99CqhleNe5m.gif

TTw8Em9.jpg

QWLz0ot.jpg

and N'doye, prepare for Valdes.

ibctNiFC5wsKuP.gif

ifD4P4ZKIG8Cn.gif

.....of playing like shit the last few months. He was great in 13/14. He's regressed in a big way this year.

Oh I thought he was getting divorced or something. Well I wouldnt be surprised if Kurt pretty much nailed down that position for the rest of the season. He's been caught out for a lack of pace, he's always backed off players, not sure much has changed, although he has been great for us so its not like I want him to leave or something.

Seems to lack confidence

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Apparently West Ham may be thrown out of the FA Cup for playing Diafra Sakho after telling Senegal he wasn't fit.

we've been having a good laugh about that all day. i'm sure fifa will give us a fair hearing despite african votes being on the table.

ibyCerk6CJ2QHO.JPG

GQman2121

Banned
Oh I thought he was getting divorced or something. Well I wouldnt be surprised if Kurt pretty much nailed down that position for the rest of the season. He's been caught out for a lack of pace, he's always backed off players, not sure much has changed, although he has been great for us so its not like I want him to leave or something.

Seems to lack confidence

Yeah, that's kind of what was eluding to. It's in his head. He's still capable and will play an important part at some point with the number of games coming up, but he has to get his head right.

Zouma's rising stock has been incredibly quick these last few games though. Really happy for him.

Sounds like Fletcher deal is still being done.

If it hasn't, then that photo posted is weird. Was he wearing his United Nike training jacket?

Lightning

Banned
SKY Italia say Napoli tried to sign Coquelin tonight but Arsenal (unsurprisingly) refused to sell. Signing a new deal imminently. #afc
I'd like to think Napoli have a bit more brains than to think we would even remotely consider this...

Yeah, that's kind of what was eluding to. It's in his head. He's still capable and will play an important part at some point with the number of games coming up, but he has to get his head right.

Zouma's rising stock has been incredibly quick these last few games though. Really happy for him.

Yep, I'm sure he will have tough games but he did very well against Liverpool and City, won't be much tougher games than a semi-final and a big title match. Of which we conceded 1 goal in total

£10m fee on 4 and a half year deal. Great news!

We got £10m for Berty?! Fuck, what a great deal for us :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom