• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
£10m for European Champion Ryan Bertrand?

ilH48UbTtDl36.gif

Who's that reporter on sky sports

Not the one in yellow

qh8VVeJ.png

Hayley McQueen?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'd like to think Napoli have a bit more brains than to think we would even remotely consider this...

In 6 months you'll have signed a new midfielder and Coquelin will be sitting in the stands again. Napoli probably thought they could tempt him before he signs his new contract.

How do Chelsea get these prices...

Liverpool were going to pay £8m, we saw United spunk £30m~ on Shaw and decided we wanted some of it

Time to throw in a £45 million bid for Khedira.

He's free in the summer, I'm sure LvG can wait until then. Im pretty surprised United didn't sign anyone for the first team though... considering how much they need to do to the squad. At least a defender i'd have thought.

Lightning

Banned
In 6 months you'll have signed a new midfielder and Coquelin will be sitting in the stands again. Napoli probably thought they could tempt him before he signs his new contract.
Doubt it. Look at how much game time Flamini has gotten despite playing shit? That is one position where players get time. But given our current situation we'd rather lose him for free in the summer than sell him now either way.

Also have doubts we'll even go for Schneiderlin again. I'd like to think we will but with Wenger who knows.

Lightning

Banned
Really happy with our squad depth. We've let Campbell and podolski go in the window along with the useless Sanogo and had Wilshere, Sanchez, Chamberlain and Welbeck unavailable for Villa and we were still able to field a very strong team.

Now we are getting some defensive depth as well. Wenger finally getting this squad where it should be.

I'd like to think Napoli have a bit more brains than to think we would even remotely consider this...
This one caught me by surprise, too. It's not just Sky, but Di Marzio and some of the local Napoli sites, too. All of them seem to indicate that Arsenal have no interest in selling him; and I'm not entirely sure how long we may have been pursuing this before the story popped up.

It's odd, too, because we seriously need some backs more than we need another midfielder. Also, I didn't expect any signings after Gabbiadini and Strinic.

Chelsea strengthen and make profit while doing it. I hate that club so much.

You hate every club including your own! :p

NOOOO. Cuadrado is number 23 instead of number 74, what a disappointment :(

I bet he gets no 11 when Didier retires. 23 been our goalkeeper number since Carlo afaik

From what people are saying the boy Alli would have been a decent buy for most teams at £5 million. Especially those who need more homegrown players.

Chairman's done well with this one.

Decent mercato as they say in Jamie's Italian

Lightning

Banned
You hate every club including your own! :p

NOOOO. Cuadrado is number 23 instead of number 74, what a disappointment :(

I bet he gets no 11 when Didier retires. 23 been our goalkeeper number since Carlo afaik
Nope. Everton are cool but unfortunately the cool clubs are few and far between. Arsenal and Everton while everyone else is the enemy.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Alli seems a well-spoken lad, I've got a good feeling about him.

valeo

Winnie Reid to Spuds? Is this looking likely? Would rather he stay at the Hammers for the sake of the NZ national team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom