• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
2llwedr.gif

amazing

pulga

Banned
Third anime? What did you watch from age like 3 to 15?

Wait, it's the fourth. I always forget fucking Pokemon. DB/Z/GT and Pokemon took up all my time!

Now go watch Samurai Champloo.

Shatner's up for this.

26 episodes? I'll consider it, ain't nobody got time for 200+ episode bullshit anymore. I'd tagged Cowboy Bebop as the next one to watch as it's also 26 episodes, guess I'll be watching both!

they would have to leave Liverpool first :|

Damn. Ice cold.

they would have to leave Liverpool first :|

All 3 of them are at the perfect club for them imo, as is Henderson

Sturridge is the guy, Sterling plays every game and is allowed time off when he needs to recharge (a move which is looking smarter every game tbh), under a manager who puts a huge emphasis on improving young players

And we play massively to each of their strengths. Whether it'll be good enough to get back in the CL any time soon is debatable, but I'm delighted to have them at the club. The return (however temporary) of Sturridge should massively help both of the others' games, as Lucas allows Henderson to thrive.

Anyway, it doesn't even make sense as a burn if it was intended as one.

Salvadora

David Ornstein @bbcsport_david ·
Akpom will sign new #AFC contract in next couple of hours - 4.5yr deal to summer 2019. Was strong interest in 19yo striker from PL & abroad
YES MOYES

Sorry, Liverpool & Dortmund.

Anime and Manga is shite, it never ends. I only read Bleach and Berserk and its sad enough that they will never end, why torture yourself with more of this crap.

TV series are shite, it never ends. I only watch Glee and Power Rangers and its sad enough that they will never end, why torture yourself with more of this crap.

You see. That's the problem with your opinion.

Elchele

Wait, it's the fourth. I always forget fucking Pokemon. DB/Z/GT and Pokemon took up all my time!

26 episodes? I'll consider it, ain't nobody got time for 200+ episode bullshit anymore. I'd tagged Cowboy Bebop as the next one to watch as it's also 26 episodes, guess I'll be watching both!

Damn. Ice cold.

m8

you need to watch Samurai X. For real.
The Shishio saga is amazing

All 3 of them are at the perfect club for them imo, as is Henderson
Sturridge is the guy, Sterling plays every game and is allowed time off when he needs to recharge (a move which is looking smarter every game tbh), under a manager who puts a huge emphasis on improving young players
And we play massively to each of their strengths. Whether it'll be good enough to get back in the CL any time soon is debatable, but I'm delighted to have them at the club. The return (however temporary) of Sturridge should massively help both of the others' games, as Lucas allows Henderson to thrive.
Anyway, it doesn't even make sense as a burn if it was intended as one.
But thats the issue with Liverpool imo, the puzzle up front only works if each player is in their place and healthy, there isnt much flexibility in terms of movility or formation; each of them do one role and they do it well, but as soon as the other team countersit, the whole structure falls apart because the players cannot adapt to change.
Thats why a player like Ballotelli has been a huge flop, Markovic to a degree, same with Borini, same with Allen, they arent bad players but the sistem is too rigid; imo.

Hixx

Commentary for our game on 5Live tonight. Chuffed, won't have to listen to the local BBC station.

Gary Bennett is a legend but his constant coughing, spluttering and usage of "shall we say" every other sentence is horrific listening.

But thats the issue with Liverpool imo, the puzzle up front only works if each player is in their place and healthy, there isnt much flexibility in terms of movility or formation; each of them do one role and they do it well, but as soon as the other team countersit, the whole structure falls apart because the players cannot adapt to change.
Thats why a player like Ballotelli has been a huge flop, Markovic to a degree, same with Borini, same with Allen, they arent bad players but the sistem is too rigid; imo.

Our attacking depth is poor, you're right. I disagree about the lack of flexibility among the first choice though, the only style of play that we fail to fashion chances against is a packed box, and that is problematic for every team in the world. And as much as people go on about that, you only actually meet teams willing to just sit 10 men in their box once or twice a season

Not being willing to sacrifice the entire team to try and negate Balotelli's weaknesses is not a sign of rigidity imo

And I don't agree at all with the idea that the system being at fault for Borini's failure. As Sturridge shows, the striker in our various systems under Rodgers have afforded massive freedom to the striker, and he uses it to do nothing.

Allen and Markovic (earlier in the season) could perhaps have done with less limited roles.

The hopeful threat of the current front 3 is massively based on movement, all 3 of them will be all over the place assuming we do what would obviously be most effective. The attacking unit isn't rigid at all when Sturridge or Sterling are up there

Lightning

Banned
Harry Redknapp resigns? WOW must be really pissed about that transfer window. QPR were going to be relegated anyway but even worse for them now.

Hixx

Is Rise of the Tomb Raider the worst, most uninspired title for a videogame ever?

Yes it is.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

imagine being a teenager going into stores asking the bonny lasses on the counter if they had it in stock

fuck

ing

HELL

fucking nintendo im selling my wii u

pulga

Banned

imagine being a teenager going into stores asking the bonny lasses on the counter if they had it in stock

fuck

ing

HELL

*shrug* I've always felt people who felt emasculated by that title had some deep rooted psychological issues that needed counseling.

Plus you could always just say "gimme the new zelda, motherfucker"
Qn7jPOo.png

Salvadora

fuck

ing

HELL

That's nothing.

The latest GOT book came out on a bank holiday in NI so I wasn't sure if anywhere had it in stock. Went to the nearest tesco and asked if they had it and they thought I was asking for "Dancing with Dragons".

Was proper scundered. They didn't have it either.

Elchele

You'll understand when you're older. Life must still seem like rainbows and butterflies for you.

So you want me to not watch the beginning nor the end? -_-

You're the one complaining about wasting your wank time in watching tv shows. I would watch from the start of the show until the end of the Shishio saga. The rest isn't very good imo

Gundam Wing is also very good.

pulga

Banned
You're the one complaining about wasting your wank time in watching tv shows. I would watch from the start until the end of the Shishio saga. The rest isn't very good imo

I'm just saying, I don't think I'd understand what the hell is going on if you just drop me right smack in the middle of a story!

pls respect my wank time

I don't understand people pissed that Rise of Tomb Raider will be console exclusive.

There'll be shit ton of games out in 2015. You will just get this one a little late for the PS4. That's all.

L1NETT

Would you have preffered Tomb Raider 2?

much better than that

rise of the tomb raider

like summat a wee fuck writes in the back of his maths book when's he bored out his arse at school. Tomb Raider 2 doesn't make you laugh when said out loud.

----

Hixx is your game not on the box at all? Fancied a bit of scouting

would watch United but it's going to be the dreariest of all the replays. So obviously that is on tele

Infinite Undiscovery

Mind-Jack

nt5j5sS.png

Medal of Honour Warfighter

warfighter

war

fighter

inky

Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie

Well, that's bad too, but that was basically a movie tie in garbage, probably chosen by a room of producers, so it's expected.

Would you have preffered Tomb Raider 2?

When your other option is basically "Ri2e of the 2 Tomberer 2 Raider Electric Boogaloo -every-other-stupid-sequel-naming-convention", then sure.

A simple Tomb Raider 2 is perfectly fine.

Infinite Undiscovery

Mind-Jack

nt5j5sS.png

Bravely Default

LOL

Hixx

You'll understand when you're older. Life must still seem like rainbows and butterflies to you.

So you want me to not watch the beginning nor the end? -_-

yes bacon. pulga is a man whose time is very important. he has had to take numerous breaks from neogaf due to his hectic schedule but clearly he overcomes it.

Hixx is your game not on the box at all? Fancied a bit of scouting

would watch United but it's going to be the dreariest of all the replays. So obviously that is on tele

Not on TV anywhere in Europe yet fucking Preston are. #conspiracy

K1LLER7

Champloo >>>>> Bebop

Errday.

Bebop is overrated.

Watch:

Champloo, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Hyouka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom