• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

Ghostbusters
Jurassic Park
Star Wars
ET
Back To The Future
Toy Story

All movies I watched as a kid/preteen, and made little impact. Shove that up your arses. The Incredibles is shit as well.

tumblr_n8wu41xKtO1te49iho1_400.gif

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Ratatouille is for me the best Pixar movie, it's a pretty chill movie.

3Sixty

Someone came into my shop today and tried to get £500 on Harry next manager to leave.

Lol obviously told him to jog on

KidJr

I watched it at V Festival which isn't the best way to watch it obvsly, bu it didn't make me even smile once. Every single gag fell flat for me, to the point that I can't even remember any.

Fair enough, but may I ask why the hell you were watching a film at the V festival lol

Blablurn

elsk
qBsuB5s.png

Neuer - Alonso, Benatia, Robben, Boateng, Bernat, Götze, Müller, Alaba, Weiser, Schweinsteiger (K).

Lewandowski is dead :lol

Weiser starting? :lol #MakeItClick

Dante is dead too

Hixx

good question
where is dr cola

idk and I am WORRIED

He renamed himself to "Bot ***" on Steam and changed his avatar so he looked like a Bot from CSGO then I've never seen him online since

I blame wooden. This has all coincided with them having a lovers tiff then SUDDENLY wooden moves to Singapore.

Wooden where the fuck did you leave his body?

Meier

Champloo >>>>> Bebop

Errday.

Bebop is overrated.

tumblr_mxpf7ldsqe1rpsgsfo6_500.gif

No no no no. GTFO with that nonsense. Champloo is fun but Bebop was a game changer. Knocking on Heaven's Door... flawless. Kids on the Slope was wonderful too but I didn't realize he had a new show that came out last year -- guess I gotta get on that.

His and Her Circumstances/Kare Kano (the absolute GOAT), Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, MS Gundam: The 08th MS Team, Macross Zero, the Kenshin film and OVAs.. those are some of my favorites from back in the day. I wouldn't watch it nowadays, but I loved Mahoromatic as a teenager (fuck, I can't believe it's been so long). Fruit's Basket if you're in the mood for some shoujo action.

Literally nothing about it was better.

I still love you, K1ller7.

This.

Were they screening it somewhere at the festival or did you watch it on like a laptop or whatever?

They were screening it in a corner of one of the campsites iirc, this is like 8 years ago. All I had for entertainment was a book, and an edition of Batman: Cataclysm that I'd found few years before in a gutter in Swansea :D

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_mxpf7ldsqe1rpsgsfo6_500.gif

No no no no. GTFO with that nonsense. Champloo is fun but Bebop was a game changer. Knocking on Heaven's Door... flawless. Kids on the Slope was wonderful too but I didn't realize he had a new show that came out last year -- guess I gotta get on that.

2 actually, Terror in Resonance of which I watched 1 episode, but it seemed pretty generic, and Space Dandy, which is probably the best anime of last year. Just don't go in expecting more Bebop, because it's a more comedic-focused show.

Fintan

They were screening it in a corner of one of the campsites iirc, this is like 8 years ago. All I had for entertainment was a book, and an edition of Batman: Cataclysm that I'd found few years before in a gutter in Swansea :D
Oh, okay. I don't think they had any movie screenings at the festival I was at last summer. Just spent the morning/daytime sitting around drinking or walking around, looking at the random attractions. There was music on from pretty early too.

I would go again.

dat artificial hype. almost titanfall-esque

Its not the artificial hype thing for me (I think we need a different name for that anyway)

Its the way they pushed it as an esport from the get-go, when they had no idea how the core gaming audience would respond to it.

Build it for esports, then let the community build around it. Don't come out guns blazing acting like it'll be the next big MOBA or Starcraft.

inky

Anyone else get the feeling that the Evolve community will be dead after a month?

I give it two weeks. Not only it won't probably have the content required to keep it going beyond that, it is actually boring as fuck to play.

Build it for esports, then let the community build around it. Don't come out guns blazing acting like it'll be the next big MOBA or Starcraft.

Yea, Guild Wars 2 did the same. I figure they gave up at some point because I've heard nothing about it ever since.

I give it two weeks. Not only it won't probably have the content required to keep it going beyond that, it is actually boring as fuck to play.

Yeah. Maybe it'll be around for long enough for people t discover the intricacies and nuances necessary for an esport, doubt it though.

Most likely scenario is that nobody communicates and a very clear win button reveals itself early, everyone gets frustrated with the lack of coordination and balance, and drops it before the surface has even been scratched, assuming there's even anything under there to give it legs.

Blablurn

Giefer – Höwedes, Matip, Nastasić – Uchida, Sam, Neustädter, Meyer, Fuchs – Boateng, Choupo-Moting

Boateng is playing. We got this.

Pennywise

Titanfall was a game people actually wanted, I'm not sure Evolve even has artificial hype.

Could have been a great game, they roasted it with all that nonsense surrounding it.
I mean people even went mad at L4D, allthough it was hard to fuck, to play with a controller.

Suen

I think it's time for me to admit this. I am actually Bla, and I used this Suen account as my alt because I didn't want to be called a multi-teamer. I've always loved Bayern the most but I respect your opinions.

Mia San Mia.

Fuck Madrid.

Have a nice life. Bye.

Jang+Ye+Won+Korea+World+Cup+2014+Fan.gif

Lightning

Banned
Imagine how shit QPR must be if the manager is resigning because they couldn't get Adebayor and Lennon.
I actually think he's now finished as a top flight manager. Only desperate clubs and championship clubs will seek his services now.

He's done an atrocious job at QPR this season, was bloody lucky last season and even the season where he got QPR relegated Hughes got the blame when half of that blame was Redknapp's. Remember the Samba disaster that season? He's hardly been delivering results with his targets to justify spending huge amounts to get his crappy targets.

Blablurn

I think it's time for me to admit this. I am actually Bla, and I used this Suen account as my alt because I didn't want to be called a multi-teamer. I've always loved Bayern the most but I respect your opinions.

Mia San Mia.

Fuck Madrid.

Have a nice life. Bye.

Jang+Ye+Won+Korea+World+Cup+2014+Fan.gif

qBsuB5s.png

jts

...hate me...
Even I cant believe why I'm so much into FUT in FIFA 14. It's absurd.
I never played FIFA 14 too much on the PS4. Now that I got just a bit more tired of 15, I will get 14. My friend will long term lend it to me, in exchange for Tomb Raider.

Meanwhile my PES 2015 just cries in a dark corner of my PS4's HDD :(

I actually think he's now finished as a top flight manager. Only desperate clubs and championship clubs will seek his services now.

He's done an atrocious job at QPR this season, was bloody lucky last season and even the season where he got QPR relegated Hughes got the blame when half of that blame was Redknapp's. Remember the Samba disaster that season? He's hardly been delivering results with his targets to justify spending huge amounts to get his crappy targets.

He's done.

A Championship team might take a punt on him, but he's lost the reputation and popularity he had to the extent that fans and boards will no longer have patience for his bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom