• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime talk.

ibtQyjWgPJ2mcb.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Harry Redknapp resigns? WOW must be really pissed about that transfer window. QPR were going to be relegated anyway but even worse for them now.

Imagine how shit QPR must be if the manager is resigning because they couldn't get Adebayor and Lennon.

Blablurn

I'm not kidding. Death Note is fantastic. It was a game changer for me and my life.

Death Note was good Bla, but that L motherfucker's leaps in logic drove me CRAZY.

That premise is pretty interesting, and fantasy is my favorite theme in media. Plus, only 26 episodes. Will consider it!

I didnt mind cause I'm Team Light! Fuck L.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Blaburn help me understand
How is Death Note that good for you

Bold One

Death Note was good Bla, but that L motherfucker's leaps in logic drove me CRAZY.

That premise is pretty interesting, and fantasy is my favorite theme in media. Plus, only 26 episodes. Will consider it!

its so great plug, the pacing is the best of any anime out there and the figths are brutal and characters are amazing

Blablurn

Blaburn help me understand
How is Death Note that good for you

I dont know. Zeitgeist I guess. It just got me. Me and many friends back then.

I watched the first episode and I was like "Ok. That seems ok"

Then the second episode happened. Probably my favourite episode ever.

The appearance of L. The moment on TV. And I was like "Fuck it, best thing ever"

Blablurn

Sorry. I have a soft spot for everything Jurassic Park related. Except 3. Fuck 3. But Jurassic Park legit changed my life when I was a lil boy.

KidJr

The Neo can be infectious at times, the hype levels surrounding Bloodbourne even have ME hyped for the game lmao and I've never really played Demon or Dark souls.

Ghostbusters
Jurassic Park
Star Wars
ET
Back To The Future
Toy Story

All movies I watched as a kid/preteen, and made little impact. Shove that up your arses. The Incredibles is shit as well.

Finding Nemo is the best Pixar film

Always loved Indiana Jones though.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Metal Gear Solid should be a stupid name

It's fucking boss though.

Big Boss and Solid Snake too.

They're the greatest.

I dont know. Zeitgeist I guess. It just got me. Me and many friends back then.

I watched the first episode and I was like "Ok. That seems ok"

Then the second episode happened. Probably my favourite episode ever.

The appearance of L. The moment on TV. And I was like "Fuck it, best thing ever"

Yeah, that second episode and most of the things that happened up until that corporate arc were pretty amazing. However, the show loses steam and doesn't use all of its characters properly in the 2nd half, which lowers it from GOAT status for me.

KidJr

Ghostbusters
Jurassic Park
Star Wars
ET
Back To The Future
Toy Story

All movies I watched as a kid/preteen, and made little impact. Shove that up your arses. The Incredibles is shit as well.

WHAT! lol, opinions and all that but really... shit?!

I can get it maybe not being your favourite but you cant really think the Incredibles is a shit film

Blablurn

Big Boss and Solid Snake too.

They're the greatest.

Yeah, that second episode and most of the things that happened up until that corporate arc were pretty amazing. However, the show loses steam and doesn't use all of its characters properly in the 2nd half, which lowers it from GOAT status for me.

I basically ignore everything that happened after
L died

Splatt

Ghostbusters
Jurassic Park
Star Wars
ET
Back To The Future
Toy Story

i7M1bCfKgjeie.gif

WHAT! lol, opinions and all that but really... shit?!

I can get it maybe not being your favourite but you cant really think the Incredibles is a shit film

I watched it at V Festival which isn't the best way to watch it obvsly, bu it didn't make me even smile once. Every single gag fell flat for me, to the point that I can't even remember any.

Blablurn

Neuer - Alonso, Benatia, Robben, Boateng, Bernat, Götze, Müller, Alaba, Weiser, Schweinsteiger (K).

Lewandowski is dead :lol

Weiser starting? :lol #MakeItClick

Dante is dead too

What is actually going on with Lewandowski?

Is he just struggling with a team where the focus is on the players behind the striker?

10 in 25 is okay, but you'd expect better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom