• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Mario Gomez scored 2 goals today
3N1H0Fc.png

WILLLLSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

pulga

Banned
FIGHT ME FOOTBALLGAF

From best to less:

Benzema
Aguero
Zlatan
Costa
Tevez
Suarez
RVP/Rooney/Fatcow?
Cavani
Lewa

Not sure where to put Sturridge, motherfucker spends more time broke than a hobo, but on form I'm inclined to put him next to Costa. If Torres can keep his form up I'd slot him above Suarez.

Giroud

Fergie

Banned
FIGHT ME FOOTBALLGAF

From best to less:

Benzema
Aguero
Zlatan
Costa
Tevez
Suarez
RVP/Rooney/Fatcow?
Cavani
Lewa

Not sure where to put Sturridge, motherfucker spends more time broke than a hobo, but on form I'm inclined to put him next to Costa. If Torres can keep his form up I'd slot him above Suarez.

Giroud
Where's Wilson?

faridmon

FIGHT ME FOOTBALLGAF

From best to less:

Benzema
Aguero
Zlatan
Costa
Tevez
Suarez
RVP/Rooney/Fatcow?
Cavani
Lewa

Giroud
Lukaku

Fixed

dc89

FIGHT ME FOOTBALLGAF

From best to less:

Benzema
Aguero
Zlatan
Costa
Tevez
Suarez
RVP/Rooney/Fatcow?
Cavani
Lewa

Giroud

I'm not gonna be able to persuade you to switch Benz and Aguero. So...
But Aguero is better.

FootballFan

Oh sweet, lots of sheep and hobbits and quality landscapes.

There are a lot of sheep here but most of them are in the rural areas of the country(obviously).

You don't see many sheep, if any, unless you are driving from one city to the other.

Hobbit sucks.

Landscape here is quality True.

Bumhead

Banned
Couldn't be happier with The Blades exit tonight.

They've been treating this as a formality tonight. All the talk of Manchester United at home. Talking like that game would pay for the £1.5m they shelled out on John Brayford. All the bluster about what a great cup team they are.

You'd think the four years they've spent in L1 would hammer home the fact they're just not very good against teams at that level.

Good fucking job, PNE.

Zabojnik

Ah, the yearly Roma implosion. The lack of leadership, the palpable frustration, the defeated body language. Yeees, yeeees, feed meeeeeee. Delicious.

Facism

There are a lot of sheep here but most of them are in the rural areas of the country(obviously).

You don't see many sheep, if any, unless you are driving from one city to the other.

Hobbit sucks.

Landscape here is quality True.

Always wanted to go. Maybe next winter when i've got dollar dollar.

L1NETT

Happy for Hixx but sad for Seko. I see PNE beat the Blades as well. Dan must be buzzing.

sure the actual preston fan might be a tad more excited?

--

chucked a fiver on west ham to win the FA Cup

9-1. Fancy big sam to do it

C Talking like that game would pay for the £1.5m they shelled out on John Brayford.

such a bizarre transfer. Ain't had a good goalscorer in donkeys years and spend that on a frigging right back

While Eoin Doyle who scored a fuck ton this year goes to Cardiff for half that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom