• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

Damn, we made it to the big leagues, FootyGAF.

D0edaSA.png

Watch all this free publicity garner us an onslaught of new posters

Prepare to welcome and query who one supports

honoured to rep footygaf

GGMU!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why are you so angry, Yurt?
He lives in an alternative universe, where Vidal did in fact move, and I am salty about it :lol

is this what prophet pulga was talking about

is this UnitedGAF's 'absolute and intentional delusion'

I've heard cases about this

Where your reality is so incomprehensibly bad and hard to swallow that your mind just drifts away to another realm

when will this end, your physical body wonders

'Never' answers Brendan

Blablurn

bla, shut up. Lewa is fantastic player, Pep just doesn't has any idea of how to use him and he clearly hasn't adapted to the idiotic Guardiola system. He will be the best striker in the world again, once we change coach.

They lost m8.

He finally found his level.
You can attack me but you will never bring me down , juanes.

K1LLER7

"Tonight, I don't think we played a very good match. But it is always difficult against a defensive team. We could have done better but I am pleased with the result."

Louie hasn't found the philosophy yet.

FootballFan

Which 2 footballGAF regular posters do you have a hard time seeing getting along. Members you rarely see quote each other.

Dc89 and tc91 for me.

I hope this makes sense

How about Fady and doicare. What a combo

Told you! I'll buy it if I get some money for my birthday!
*looks at TC through the internet*

I saw tc mention he talked to you the other day.

It was incredible moment.

jts

...hate me...
Need a quick opinion m8ers.

8o52Mq2l.png

6GWmJjxl.png

On sale. Last sizes. Hlap.

Pls respond. (store closing in 15)

jts

...hate me...
Fuck off Heavys. Go laugh at Arsene.

I have 80 euro in store credit and have spend it here :depressed guy looking downwards

Elchele

Need a quick opinion m8ers.

On sale. Last sizes. Hlap.

Pls respond. (store closing in 15)

I guess those are for the fucking cold in Finland? If so, I would buy the one that would be better to fight the cold.

Both look ok. Those kind of things for cold weather won't be "wow they look amazing"
I don't like the color of the second one tho

jts

...hate me...
Decided on the first one. It is for the Finnish cold indeed.

Thanks.

Can now a mod delete all signs of those photos' existance? Thanks as well.

He lives in an alternative universe, where Vidal did in fact move, and I am salty about it :lol

is this what prophet pulga was talking about

is this UnitedGAF's 'absolute and intentional delusion'

I've heard cases about this

Where your reality is so incomprehensibly bad and hard to swallow that your mind just drifts away to another realm

when will this end, your physical body wonders

'Never' answers Brendan
Yurt, I hate to diagnose you, but you've got a serious (and intentional) case of serieface.

I detect it in the negativity. In the hostility. In the loose grasp of sympathy and intersubjectivity.

You've seen things. We understand.

You've seen corpses stalk the bare earth for over an hour at a time, flailing with their skeletal limbs at the ethereal sensations of a former life, then writhing in agony at so many missed opportunities.

You've watched children - mere children - lead a bunch of broken, grizzled men into battle, only to be slaughtered by overpaid mercenaries, cheered on by flare-enlightened ghouls.

You've seen stitched-together homunculi perform feats of unimaginable dexterity; you've watched chimaerae, witnessed zombies, praised phantoms, and been struck by the ineffable power of necromancy itself.

Pogba is dead. Allegri killed him. He may return; have faith.

We're here for you, Yurt, in the light of a new day.

ji5kJeZ.png

Meier

Podolski is not on Inter's EL list :loooooool

As dead as United's nobility

He played for Arsenal in the UCL so I would think that would make him ineligible for another team in the Europa, right? I assume one ties you to the other.

Hixx

Hixx are you coming down?

sunday afternoon i think

Depends how the tickets are divi'd out. Unless it gets to general sale, probably not. Don't even know how many points I have tbh. Will be no more than about 30k others have though :p

Jarnet87

just got done with the first half. Fellaini with an Evertonian performance, Moyesus would be proud. We'd be better with Herrera instead of Rooney, McNair should be played at the weekend at RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom