• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

What do you reckon of our current squad wedward? Incredible attacking depth we have and now getting defensive depth as well. DM and maybe a goal keeper is basically all we need.

If we keep key players (kos, per, ramsey, sanchez) healthy I think we should finish 3rd.

Think we will go after Schneiderlin this summer. Dont think we bring in a new keeper unless we get rid of Szh, which I don't see happening.

What do you reckon of our current squad wedward? Incredible attacking depth we have and now getting defensive depth as well. DM and maybe a goal keeper is basically all we need.

Sel Chesney and get Schneiderlin in and we will be good for next season.

Wouldnt mind Reus too ;)

jtb

Banned
I would be shocked if we don't finish 3rd. The competition is just too weak to accept any less.

I think the Schneiderlin ship has sailed. There's been plenty of time to get a deal done in the past year. It just hasn't happened. No reason to see that changing. Time to find more realistic targets.

Hixx

@JHunterChron 16s16 seconds ago
#safc set to be given around 3,500 tickets for the #FACup 5th round tie at Bradford City. Game is Sunday, February 15 (2.30pm) by the way

no chance will that get to general sale then
D5Jy4CR.png

l1nett m8 can you get 3 spares in the home end pls?
myyqQEs.png

jts

...hate me...
don't worry, I'll edit
There is no problem m8, but thanks. I was just joking. Plenty of photos of everyone online these days I reckon. And at least I cut my mug out
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

As for Arsenal winning the league, that's simply unpossible, just like Arsene leaving. Incidentally, these things are related.

Speaking of new managers, who would you realistically have when Wenger retires? God its going to be so weird in a few years :(

I think Wenger will have a big say in his replacement, which will be a mistake.

Depends who is available in 2017. I would love someone like Bergkamp. Would be good if he can coach a side for the next few years. Vieira wants to coach and I would take a gamble on him if he had more time on the bench somewhere.

I want Conte, but hope he will be winning the World Cup in 18. Klopp and Garcia are both top managers. Pep seems a perfect match.

We can afford to attract anyone.

wedward

I would be shocked if we don't finish 3rd. The competition is just too weak to accept any less.

I think the Schneiderlin ship has sailed. There's been plenty of time to get a deal done in the past year. It just hasn't happened. No reason to see that changing. Time to find more realistic targets.

Not at all.

He wanted to move last summer but Southampton said no at the last minute after clearing house.

No chance he was going to move in January when they were top 4.

If he says he wants to move this summer I think they will sell if we pay up.

You say plenty of time when there have only been 2 transfer windows where he could move.

Speaking of new managers, who would you realistically have when Wenger retires? God its going to be so weird in a few years :(

Impossible to say when we have no clue who will be available.

Martinez has blown his chance though.

Arsenal are winning the 2016/2017 league. Wenger's last season.

Wilbur

Banned
I need to poop so bad and I still need to get another bus to get home

will someone please console me

tell me tales of how you escaped your sphincter's wrath

FootballFan

Depends who is available in 2017. I would love someone like Bergkamp. Would be good if he can coach a side for the next few years. Vieira wants to coach and I would take a gamble on him if he had more time on the bench somewhere.

I want Conte, but hope he will be winning the World Cup in 18. Klopp and Garcia are both top managers. Pep seems a perfect match.

Pep would win all 4 possible trophies with Arsenal in his first season.

People will say all he did was inherit a great team Wenger built, carried by alexis etc.

But the real football fans will know the truth. They will know. Pep <3

If he leaves the Italy job, sure.

Apparently Remi Garde is the 'next Wenger' lol.

Klopp, yes pls

Viera and Bergkamp, lol. No real managerial experience and Bergkamp would need to conquer his fear of planes which is never going to happen. Would be a dream tho
yooooooooo

Is Netflix fucking up? Just getting a blank page.

edit: seems so, twitter is going crazy

CRAZY

Working for me :/

Pep has no real record in developing talent.

Inherited Rijkaard's team you get me. Biscuits might be the only player that Pep helped to become a lanky streak of wee.

jtb

Banned

KOTOR 2 w/ restoration mod is a top 5 WRPG of all time

it runs on a fucking toaster, no excuses

Not at all.

He wanted to move last summer but Southampton said no at the last minute after clearing house.

No chance he was going to move in January when they were top 4.

If he says he wants to move this summer I think they will sell if we pay up.

You say plenty of time when there have only been 2 transfer windows where he could move.

I hope you're right. We'll see. I just think he'll be slapped with a high price tag (as he should be), Wenger will drag his feet, and probably he'll end up moving to Chelsea or something.

After watching love hate's season finale last night I will never have that problem again. I will just tense right up.

one of the guys had a broken pool cue rammed up his arse in a prison showe. You then see a scene of him in pain and in a pool of blood.

It was hard to sleep last night.

wedward

Klopp has his best players taken from him by a bigger, richer club.

Has an injury crisis.

Is dead last after xmas.

Wenger pretty much went through the same(except the players he lost were better) and never dropped out of the top 4.

I hope you're right. We'll see. I just think he'll be slapped with a high price tag (as he should be), Wenger will drag his feet, and probably he'll end up moving to Chelsea or something.

The big price tag his very likely, but I still think it will be between us and Tottenham. Don't think we will have any problem convincing him to come to Arsenal over Tottenham.

FootballFan

Pep has no real record in developing talent.

Inherited Rijkaard's team you get me. Biscuits might be the only player that Pep helped to become a lanky streak of wee.

M8.

Pique, Pedro and busquets were nobodies.

They are now world cup and 2 x champions league winners.

Pep and Tito saw things that we couldnt even imagine. <3

Wilbur

Banned
What did everyone who has seen it here think of Inherent Vice

Liked it, didn't love it, but have a deep desire to see it again already. Feels like a plethora of great parts that make a good film.

But i find myself remembering loads of parts I loved so... think I need to see it again. Wasn't too fond of Lebowski first time around.

jts

...hate me...

Once I went on a road trip to Spain to spend NYE.

We were on a 8-9 seat van, like a Ford Galaxy or something. There were boys, girls I didn't even now.

As soon as we departed, I got hit by one of the worst case of the runs of my life. I NEEDED to open my sphyncter to at least release some gas. I couldn't. "I have no asshole, and I must fart and/or shit". That would be the title of my story. What a nightmare. I could barely speak too, I just twisted myself around like a worm as I tried and keep my butt from giving me the embarrassment of a lifetime.

Many, many, kilometers in I just had to ask to pull over. There was this side of the road loo. It was just a loo. I said I was feeling sick and I went there. Took a glorious dump. All my insides wanted out. All physical states of matter were involved.

By the end of it, there was no toilet paper. So I just kissed goodbye the white t-shirt I was wearing underneath
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

M8.

Pique, Pedro and busquets were nobodies.

They are now world cup and 2 x champions league winners.

Pep and Tito saw things that we couldnt even imagine. <3

pedro is a nothing, pique already won champs league, pls dont quote trophies at me, show me youtube links, only proper way to judge players.

i count 0 developed players

Liked it, didn't love it, but have a deep desire to see it again already. Feels like a plethora of great parts that make a good film.

But i find myself remembering loads of parts I loved so... think I need to see it again. Wasn't too fond of Lebowski first time around.

it did remind me of Lebowski actually, was trying to remember what film was similar to it on the way home haha

FootballFan

I told whatsapp how I shat myself the other day :(

Must have been the prunes

Klopp has his best players taken from him by a bigger, richer club.

Has an injury crisis.

Is dead last after xmas.

Wenger pretty much went through the same(except the players he lost were better) and never dropped out of the top 4.

So true.

I will always trust Wenger. What a great coach <3

Wilbur

Banned

We were on a 8-9 seat van, like a Ford Galaxy or something. There were boys, girls I didn't even now.

As soon as we departed, I got hit by one of the worst case of the runs of my life. I NEEDED to open my sphyncter to at least release some gas. I couldn't. "I have no asshole, and I must fart and/or shit". That would be the title of my story. What a nightmare. I could barely speak too, I just twisted myself around like a worm as I tried and keep my butt from giving me the embarrassment of a lifetime.

Many, many, kilometers in I just had to ask to pull over. There was this side of the road loo. It was just a loo. I said I was feeling sick and I went there. Took a glorious dump. All my insides wanted out. All physical states of matter were involved.

By the end of it, there was no toilet paper. So I just kissed goodbye the white t-shirt I was wearing underneath
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

This story was good but it just made me yearn for Facism's tale of his festival faeces

someone please find it and link it because i want to laugh heartily to fend off this anal invader

ib2prFi25kEdBe.png
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

wedward

Pretty much the same. Definitely going to see it again. Probably read the book soon.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
the old west ham gamble, do i buy a train ticket to brum while they're going cheap or wait to find out whether fifa shits us out of the cup?

Phlebas

Banned

Yes.

Such a great game.

Do yourself a favor and pay more than the average for the collection, it's worth it for those two games alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom