• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCS

Banned
Are Honey worth the exuberant price they sell for?

My mum keeps buying me honey that s literally more than £30 and she says its good for you.

I never liked honey anyway.

If you have a sore throat honey is the stuff of the gods. Either straight down or in honey and lemon tea :)

FootballFan

I mean Carvajal is world class, perhaps the best RB in the world, why isn't he starting?

njIBwgH.png
njIBwgH.png
njIBwgH.png
njIBwgH.png

Linius

Are Honey worth the exuberant price they sell for?

My mum keeps buying me honey that s literally more than £30 and she says its good for you.

I never liked honey anyway.

So, we gonna go camping m8

As unimpressive as our play has been this year, 43 points out of 20 matches isn't even that bad. We just have to contend with a PSV that has far fewer fuck ups than the previous seasons. And I really don't think we should concern ourselves with the opinions of the fans of a club still titleless in this century.

Hehe, that's exactly why they hate us. I like you man.

No? Cool you think otherwise, I happen to credit Carvajal with a lot of our success. His aggressive runs on the wing and ball delivery are amazing. He's also incredible defensively, works his ass off.

Barca defense, now that's a joke.

faridmon

So, we gonna go camping m8

If the price is only £120 for travelling and festival entry then I am in.

But that can't be right.... right?

If you have a sore throat honey is the stuff of the gods. Either straight down or in honey and lemon tea :)

Yeah, Thats true. I remember being given them when I was younger and I would just heal in an instant. But they are bloody expensive.

inky

Carvajal has come a long way from just being a feisty cunt, but I don't think he deserves that much credit. Marcelo does on the other hand.

FootballFan

No? Cool you think otherwise, I happen to credit Carvajal with a lot of our success. His aggressive runs on the wing and ball delivery are amazing. He's also incredible defensively, works his ass off.

Barca defense, now that's a joke.

Carvajal is good but he's no Douglas

Douglas is shit. Alves isn't amazing either.

Why do both of you bring up barca when Carvajal is the one being discussed.

Madrid fans, man.

Carvajal has come a long way from just being a feisty cunt, but I don't think he deserves that much credit. Marcelo does on the other hand.
Marcelo also been amazing, he's had maybe one bad game this season. When Marcelo is ON we always win easily, he connects really well with James, Isco and Ronaldo.

El Cid

Neo Member
Hehe, that's exactly why they hate us. I like you man.

They hate us because secretly they want to be like us - world famous, regular title winners, known for our distinctive football philosophy, the primes inter pares - and yet they can't, which leads them to spout fables about their work ethic, support and the like. For a club with 'not words, but deeds' as unofficial motto they whinge too much IMO.

Thanks m8, likewise. Us Ajax fans need to stick together in this cold, cold world.

Messi

Enjoy the game Madrid fans. I am hoping you draw at the very least but it should be a very enjoyable game.
Madrid will win 3-1

scabro

Eugh.

Remember when we thought we'd beaten Arsenal. Then Sahin turns out to be a lazy shit, and they get revenge a million times over with Sanchez

and then you thought you might get a small revenge by signing Akpom, only for him to sign on for 4.5 more years with Arsenal

Sanchez was revenge for the Suarez bullshit m8

Linius

They hate us because secretly they want to be like us - world famous, regular title winners, known for our distinctive football philosophy, the primes inter pares - and yet they can't, which leads them to spout fables about their work ethic, support and the like. For a club with 'not words, but deeds' as unofficial motto they whinge too much IMO.

Thanks m8, likewise. Us Ajax fans need to stick together in this cold, cold world.

It's gonna be an awful sight to see PSV celebrate the title though. I'm not looking forward to that :p

fact of the matter is both madrid and barcelona have shitty right backs, the only reason why both carv and alves are starters is because they have no fucking competition. Long gone are the days of chendo who was fucking amazing, closest thing a white cafu; camacho, barcelona's side has been terrible since the days of rife.

Just by memory belleti, alves, bogarde lol, reiziger, gabri, I remember Rikjaard using the terrible Oleguer as a RB because the team couldnt find a decent one.

Alves is good, but his "legend" is great because so many of them have been flops.

Now Ivanovic, Maicon in his prime, even someone like Srna back when Shakhtar were dominant, Zanetti, Bergomi, Carlos Alberto, mothafucking Thuram, these guys were world class.

Alves and Carvajal are good, but they aint WC.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bolton are playing a defender up front?

Why am I even watching this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom