• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Left or middle

Nerds are really happy that finally they can speak about comics without being told they're nerds, which is extremely annoying because this means OT is 80% comic threads.

scabro

Fact: if you want the best sex, go for the slightly chubby girls with emotional issues. Freaks in the sack.

you hetero-cis male scum

Thank god we have a true family man running our midfield.

have you seen Alexis' wag?
iISggJuOqoNJ3.png

scabro

Not hetero #stoperasingme #checkyourprivilege :lol
your hashtags are triggering me, pls stop

Seeing shit like this posted in threads

HQXtw58.gif

makes me incline in favor of girl threads.

didn't this come out of the fighting game fans because of marvel v capcom?

and anyway in the girl threads you end up getting those hilarious line-of-sight diagrams :lol

FootballFan

What's worse, the endless comic threads or the "help pls how do I talk to a girl?" threads?

Nah the worst will always be people clearly in need of a doctor asking stupid as shit.

"hey guys, I'm bleeding from my ears and keep passing out. Google seems to think it may just be nothing.

I have taken some cough syrup as per googles recommendation. What do you guys think I should do?"

Or of course the "am I the only one that..." threads.

You aren't m8.

CCS

Banned
Nah the worst will always be people clearly in need of a doctor asking stupid as shit.

"hey guys, I'm bleeding from my ears and keep passing out. Google seems to think it may just be nothing.

I have taken some cough syrup as per googles recommendation. What do you guys think I should do?"

Or of course the "am I the only one that..." threads.

You aren't m8.

Good shouts. Am I the only one... is one of the most annoying phrases on the internet.

Incidentally, do you remember the dastardly anal smell thread? :lol

Weidenfeller - Großkreutz, Sokratis, Hummels, Schmelzer - Sahin, Gündogan - Kampl, Reus, Aubameyang - Immobile

Piszczek out, Ilkay back and Auba in. Let's draw this!

FootballFan

Nice, should have some good games today it seems

Is it just me or am I an annoying unoriginal twat looking for people to circlejerk with about our edgy opinions?

But "is it me or.." is TheHitcher89s favourite way to start a sentence. :(

and then we have people who haven't even gone through that, that the only game they've ever played is Pokemon and fucking Donkey Kong 64, that their sole reason for existing in this forum has been and always will be the Football Thread.

Guess who
baY5mNu.png

I'm sort of one of those people. I haven't bought a video game since 2010. I haven't really played for about 3 years.

I'm only here for this thread, but lately I've been posting in the fighting game thread.

Wilbur

Banned
Neoxon innit. I waded into the MCU thread the other day only to find out he's "reserved" every MCU movie OT until 2019 or something. Some guy even asked him permission to take one off his hands, and he responded he'd allow it if he could get his hands on the rights to the Black Panther thread or something such. :lol :lol

Honestly I'm making the thread for avengers 2

Or i'm going to reserve the next possible marvel one i can and just do the most simple shit ot ever

Ant-Man |OT| corey stoll for ballon d'or

FootballFan

I'm sort of one of those people. I haven't bought a video game since 2010. I haven't really played for about 3 years.

I'm only here for this thread, but lately I've been posting in the fighting game thread.

Fighting game? As in, Xenoverse?

He is excluded by virtue of not being a tosser.

Hitcher is great.

That is what he will always be to me really. Someone who is a genuinely nice person that is looking for answers left and right. Seeking endless knowledge.

I respect it. His bants is always top, and he usually has the right idea on football. Please don't leave Hitcher/Ethan.

What a person. TheHitcher89.

How did you discover the site? I visited originally to read games stuff but now I barely ever look at that part of the site.
My brother told me about it. Started to read Gaming side every now and then but signed up for OT.

WJD called me a spaz on my first day.

Cried all the way home.

Linius

How did you discover the site? I visited originally to read games stuff but now I barely ever look at that part of the site.

I come from a Dutch board where Gaf was frequently talked about. That's so meta, a messageboard talking about another messageboard
p1kx90C.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom