• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come from a Dutch board where Gaf was frequently talked about. That's so meta, a messageboard talking about another messageboard
p1kx90C.png
The GAF E3 Hype gifs did it for me

inky

I come from a Dutch board where Gaf was frequently talked about. That's so meta, a messageboard talking about another messageboard
p1kx90C.png

Don't think it's that uncommon. I used to post on another site (mostly about books and literature, of all things) where GAF was constantly referenced too.

Linius

The GAF E3 Hype gifs did it for me

I don't remember anymore. But some how you managed to find this thread before me.

I signed up for gaming stuff mostly. I still post in game threads. But only in OT's for the games I play. Mostly 3DS games where I usually see the same bunch of posters. So it feels like a community.

My most 'interesting' posts are for threads about movies, TV shows and music though. In this thread I only call people cunts.

Linius

In other news, I heard I passed my statistics test today. My most feared subject is behind me now. At the half way mark I managed to get in all my exams without having to do use a second try on any of them. So I'm more than happy
h8xug2P.png

CCS

Banned
In other news, I heard I passed my statistics test today. My most feared subject is behind me now. At the half way mark I managed to get in all my exams without having to do use a second try on any of them. So I'm more than happy
h8xug2P.png

Nice work! :)

I don't remember anymore. But some how you managed to find this thread before me.

I signed up for gaming stuff mostly. I still post in game threads. But only in OT's for the games I play. Mostly 3DS games where I usually see the same bunch of posters. So it feels like a community.

My most 'interesting' posts are for threads about movies, TV shows and music though. In this thread I only call people cunts.
Back in the day the sports threads were stickied in off topic. Quite difficult to glance over.

El Cid

Neo Member
I got here after someone recommended the spoiler free GOT-thread as a good pace to lol at people's reaction to what happens in the show. Haven't properly gamed in ages, since before the PS3 came out in fact.

jts

...hate me...
Thank goodness, those jackets you posted yesterday were a fashion atrocity.
3N1H0Fc.png
Pulga, please.

I had 80 euro in store credit at a sports shop, so I wasn't exactly seeking high fashion.

I just wanted a jacket to keep me warm during the harsh snowy Finnish winter and early spring. Of course I wanted to maximize looks though. Why do I have to explain you this.

I want my future employer to think "this guy is humble and practical and sporty, but still has some sense of crispness" and I will say "exactly. and don't call me guy, bitch."
CNB1W6d.png

I ended up buying an uglier and cheaper jacket and got some sweet Nike t-shirts and 100g thinsulated gloves and whatnot.

You've been in Italy, what, a year?, and suddenly you're a fashionista? Pls.
This.

They weren't good jackets tbf.

But I understand rvy was trying to buy a properly warm winter coat and it's hard to find fashionable coats that are mainly built to be functional.
Right on most accounts.

But I love gypsies.
CNB1W6d.png

FootballFan

What I mean is that I don't remember if I signed up for Mgs, for Dragon Ball, for OT, I don't know.

All I know is that by the time my membership was confirmed I was only interested in posting here cause the other places got boring, lurking here was always gr8.

Ynwa

Zabojnik

Shadowrun: Hong Kong (fuck you Facism btw for not giving Dragonfall a proper chance, it's fantastic) and Underworld Ascendant (spiritual successor to Ultima Underworld II, argubly the best first-person rpg of all times) kickstarter campaigns running at the same time. Pillars of Eternity is out next month, Torment: Tides of Numanera hopefully early next year or thereabouts.

What a time to be a PC gamer and crpg lover, what a fucking time. Otherwise I'd have to resign myself to playing average gems like Dragon Age: Inquisition. What a time, truly.

CCS

Banned
Shadowrun: Hong Kong (fuck you Facism btw for not giving Dragonfall a proper chance, it's fantastic) and Underworld Ascendant (spiritual successor to Ultima Underworld II, argubly the best first-person rpg of all times) kickstarter campaigns running at the same time. Pillars of Eternity is out next month, Torment: Tides of Numanera hopefully early next year or thereabouts.

What a time to be a PC gamer and crpg lover, what a fucking time. Otherwise I'd have to resign myself to playing average gems like Dragon Age: Inquisition. What a time, truly.

Gonna be a damn good year. I need to stop playing crusader kings first though :p

arkon

Doesn't sound like me.

Sounds exactly like you, actually.

Blablurn said:
to remind u what an asshole klopp is. when they win, he acts like the nice guy but when dortmund is playing bad u can see is real face. unfortunately he will be our coach one day :(

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42549831&postcount=412

Blaburn said:
Klopp is a cunt, not a magician!
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47885200&postcount=1723

Blaburn said:
Klopp is such a clown. You are not making it any better by behaving like an idiot.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45590194&postcount=18123

And then there was this peach:

Blablurn said:
"yeah, look at him, he is so awesome, he always makes jokes and pleases me with his nice and friendly attitude ^_____________^ i really hope *gasps* i really hope he is going to be our new coach ^___^ . Cause you know, I have absolutely no doubt that Klopp can make it in England! He is ready to replace our current coach. Maybe he will stay even longer than our current one!! Just imagine, 19 years of Klopp would make my heart bump like never before ^__^ And did I mention his press conferences??? ooooooh eeemmm geeeeeee, he is so funny once he starts with all the jokes and teasing. hahahahaha, i wish our coach would be a lil like him. i mean, he became a solid 2nd this year. woooow, and winning two titles in a row before. HE IS COOL RIGHT? I MEAN.... THE PRESS CONFERENCE ARE QUITE SOMETHING! he is quite the mouthfull roflolololo. U know... if he really joins us.... maybe it also means we have a shot at Gündogan????? I think a german would say something like this: heilige scheissendreck!!! hahaha, Gündogan could be the missing place in our midfield puzzle. in combination with klopp we could be a european force for years!! i mean, and just imagine... every pre-match conference would be a true highlight since Klopp is speaking. And wow, from what I saw in youtube he is always happy and friendly. A TRUE PEOPLE'S MAN! HIM AND GÜNDOGAN WILL BRING US BACK TO GLORY TIMES!!!! "

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=56987008&postcount=8979

Salvadora

"yeah, look at him, he is so awesome, he always makes jokes and pleases me with his nice and friendly attitude ^_____________^ i really hope *gasps* i really hope he is going to be our new coach ^___^ . Cause you know, I have absolutely no doubt that Klopp can make it in England! He is ready to replace our current coach. Maybe he will stay even longer than our current one!! Just imagine, 19 years of Klopp would make my heart bump like never before ^__^ And did I mention his press conferences??? ooooooh eeemmm geeeeeee, he is so funny once he starts with all the jokes and teasing. hahahahaha, i wish our coach would be a lil like him. i mean, he became a solid 2nd this year. woooow, and winning two titles in a row before. HE IS COOL RIGHT? I MEAN.... THE PRESS CONFERENCE ARE QUITE SOMETHING! he is quite the mouthfull roflolololo. U know... if he really joins us.... maybe it also means we have a shot at Gündogan????? I think a german would say something like this: heilige scheissendreck!!! hahaha, Gündogan could be the missing place in our midfield puzzle. in combination with klopp we could be a european force for years!! i mean, and just imagine... every pre-match conference would be a true highlight since Klopp is speaking. And wow, from what I saw in youtube he is always happy and friendly. A TRUE PEOPLE'S MAN! HIM AND GÜNDOGAN WILL BRING US BACK TO GLORY TIMES!!!! "
jesus

King_Moc

Banned
He's our fifth choice forward at the moment. What is even worse is that Borini, Lambert and Balotelli are all behind Sterling, a 20 year old winger.

I'd feel ashamed

Nah.

I know a shit pundit by the same name though.

To be fair to Lambert, it's because he doesn't fit the playing style. The other two though, yeah, i'm sure they'd feel really bad, if it weren't for the piles of cash we keep giving them.

Linius

Feyenoord 3-1 behind

I can't

Mostly funny because Feyenoord fans were believing again. And everyone is laughing at our crisis. Very much enjoying Feyenoord and Twente screwing up tonight. Even Lodeweges said we have big problems or whatever. Meanwhile we're still well ahead of the pack.

Let's hope Frank gets our game back on track for the rest of the season.

Esch

Banned
inh24kpS45wSW.gif

Ingeniero

I hope Dortmund gets relegated, that would cement the position that Klopp is not in Wenger's level.

My man Wengy never dropped out of the top4 even in our worst transfer/injury crisis.

No way he can replace him.

faridmon

Are Honey worth the exuberant price they sell for?

My mum keeps buying me honey that s literally more than £30 and she says its good for you.

I never liked honey anyway.

El Cid

Neo Member
Mostly funny because Feyenoord fans were believing again. And everyone is laughing at our crisis. Very much enjoying Feyenoord and Twente screwing up tonight. Even Lodeweges said we have big problems or whatever. Meanwhile we're still well ahead of the pack.

Let's hope Frank gets our game back on track for the rest of the season.

As unimpressive as our play has been this year, 43 points out of 20 matches isn't even that bad. We just have to contend with a PSV that has far fewer fuck ups than the previous seasons. And I really don't think we should concern ourselves with the opinions of the fans of a club still titleless in this century.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom