• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Not always. I can't recall many recent shit ones actually

Why does nobody ever complain about ChiTown's threads? They're shite. Other people make a thread and get a gang jumping on their back and whinging about it. Or their threads get locked after 1 reply

lol dc
He's already a Junior. Just take away his thread posting privileges too and all is well.

untitled-1ivqgv.gif

Nice.

How many goals does he need now to suprass Gerd Müllers record for a calendar year?

dc89

I'm not that knowledgable on my Italian football, who is he?
I'm learning more about it though all the time. I know Juventus are the greatest. ;)

dc89

There is a joke about them needing a rich sultan to swing their season around.

But I'm not clever enough to make it.

That's a bloody appalling joke

Haha!!! I'm listening to Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing right now. Hence why I made that reference and you've recognised it. I like your taste!

hadareud

The Translator
One of the famous fire-drills in the Spurs end:

WP_20121117_004-2.jpg

Not that you'd have noticed. They only ever open their gobs when they are ahead.

We beat the scum 5-2. Again.

Acting a bellend to facilitate trolling and then being called a bellend because of the mistake of taking him seriously... I don't know. What's going on?

I really don't know what you are talking about.

We've just been telegraphing these jokes right.

We're on a road to nothing here.

That was a very tenuous song title link

Lets finish it now, back to the football :)

Can't wait for Fulham to lose their form, need them to start losing games and go southbound again, then they can carry on with their shitty rivalry in the wild west end

I don't like seeing entire clubs/fanbases referred to with the blanket term 'scum' on here. That shite belongs on fan-forums imo

One of the downsides of moving to the community forum. I've seen users with Football avatars around GAF that don't post here, but they have Liverpool avatars so I'm not too bothered.

I sent a couple of them PMs to let them know that this thread exists, but they were ignored. Oh well

Top Bottom