• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

dc89

Man me and TC are PISSED OFF.

Order a nice big dirty Chinese meal of a extremely highly rated place on Just Eat. They accept the order, 1 hour later still no food. Call them up "sorry we are not delivering, too busy". They accepted the frigging order too!

Fucking starving here.

Hixx

Man me and TC are PISSED OFF.

Order a nice big dirty Chinese meal of a extremely highly rated place on Just Eat. They accept the order, 1 hour later still no food. Call them up "sorry we are not delivering, too busy". They accepted the frigging order too!

Fucking starving here.

Leave a 0 star, strongly worded review it will put the shitters up them

Nyx

3rd new game in FM13 due to being fired all the time.

Now at the Villa.

dLFID.jpg

hadareud

The Translator
Why did everyone get banned from the old football thread? I remember my account getting activated after they nuked the old thread :(

A mod (no longer a mod now I think) had a problem with it because of the language that was being used and decided to end it.

A bit of a shame but we then decided to do our own forum.

had is back?

Has LCVG gone down the shitter or something?

Nope. Same as ever.

Just here because I read through the thread to see what was posted during the game.

---

That picture I posted reminds me of something btw. I can't quite put my finger on it though.

IMAG0103.jpg

Oh, that's right.

dc89

Leave a 0 star, strongly worded review it will put the shitters up them

Thing is, the food is amazing. TC has ate from here and raved over it, I was looking forward to trying it. Crispy shredded chicken for starter and sirloin in chili sauce for mains.

The whole thing is Just Eats fault. Basically the response took ages to come to say order accepted but eventually it did. Chinese actually didn't respond so Just Eat take it upon themselves to accept it anyway. So they did accept it, but then the takeaway declined it as they are too busy. But Just Eat isn't geared up to tell us this, so we sit like lemons watching Barca with our stomaches grumbling.

FUCK!

Salvadora

Alan Davis mentioned on The Tuesday Club that he has a friend who's spoken to Brian Marwood and he has said that if they bring in FFP rules and try and take action against Manchester City, they'll hire the best lawyers they can find and drag them through the courts.

Alan Davis mentioned on The Tuesday Club that he has a friend who's spoken to Brian Marwood and he has said that if they bring in FFP rules and try and take action against Manchester City, they'll hire the best lawyers they can find and drag them through the courts.

Sounds like something City would do.

dc89

Sounds like something City would do.

Yup. And City would win too. I'm pretty sure a top sports lawyer has already said City could do them on some ruling to do with competition.

Feorax

FFP is a load of shite to be honest, and I can't see it being enforced to the extent being threatened.

Having said that, I do think it would be beneficial for the sport to have more successful teams without either massive debt or sugar daddies, especially in the Premier league.

Top Bottom