• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Clegg

Clegg, how was the rugby? I was going to watch it but saw it was more or less Ireland B. I watched Fargo instead.

Finished 53-0 to Ireland.

Lots of young players making their first appearance for us. They generally did very well too, Three Ulster youngfellas did particularly good work. Craig Gilroy scored a hattrick, Paddy Jackson ran the game and Luke Marshall hwas so good that he's basically forced the head coach to pick him for next weeks game against Argentina. Fiji were awful though.

You probably made the right decision to watch Fargo.

sneaky77

ball to the hand against Gurpegui, foul and yellow card.

ball to the hand against Coentrao.. no foul.

Fuck this shit ref corruption bullshit.

LegoArmo's fave coming on

@Bacon, I think ITV did it once with cup highlights and said 'look away now if you want to avoid the scores. Somebody then proceeded to read the results aloud over the image. Brilliant

Fry

<3 Andres

lcKNx.gif

@Bacon, I think ITV did it once with cup highlights and said 'look away now if you want to avoid the scores. Somebody then proceeded to read the results aloud over the image. Brilliant
We had a fuzz about this in the Netherlands as well a few years back. First they started with the scores without any warnings, but after they got many complaints they would start warning people to mute the audio. They followed by not only reading the scores out loud, but also showing all the results. I laughed so hard

Yen

The Daily Show did a good segment of this over the Olympics, when NBC did not show any of it live. One news anchor just said, "Spoiler alert Michael Phelps won another gold today!" Another was "Find out who won such and such, next" immediately the next ad was "Hey, I'm ... and when I won gold at London etc"

Wilbur

Banned
There's something endearing about Andres that I can't really put my finger on. Like when a retarded girl shows interest in you and you get off with her anyway even though you're pretty worried about what your mates might say. That's how I feel about admitting I love Andres.

Wilbur

Banned
To be fair to Giggs, he did put the ball on a plate for the strikers a couple of times, which is more than Valencia did.

Both were awful throughout, but at least Valencia gets the ball into dangerous positions and stretches them. Giggs flounders about in the centre doing nothing.

Ferguson really needs to take a look at Clev and Anderson and trust them, or fuck it we're done for the season if we continue to play Scholes and Giggs in the centre.

Scum

Would he really go to QPR? I dont know his history much, is he good in a relegation dogfight?

It's a job in London. He won't have far to travel, which means his doesn't have to up too damn early to training ('specially now that it gets cold and dark earlier). Plus he might funds to spend on players to help with a clear out from clubs he's managed before.

Top Bottom