• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Wilbur

Banned
Well fair enough then :)

By the way wes. We are in big trouble. Gulp.

You'll be alright. Wouldn't take much from today really, City were always likely to win and you got dicked a bit by the linesman.

I still think Southampton and Reading will go down unfortunately, and QPR's survival depends on whether Hughes' replacement can sort it out in time.

3Sixty

You'll be alright. Wouldn't take much from today really, City were always likely to win and you got dicked a bit by the linesman.

I still think Southampton and Reading will go down unfortunately, and QPR's survival depends on whether Hughes' replacement can sort it out in time.

Fuck off. We're unbeaten in 2. Europe here we come.

Lightning

Banned
We could use it mate :) We are sinking like a rock right now. Scary times.
And to give you more confidence Norwich dicked us after they had been beaten 5-2 by Liverpool and 4-1 by Chelsea. Since beating us haven't lost in the league.

So after 2 losses, the receipe is ripe for Arsenal to screw it up next weekend.

We have to go all out for points against Montipellier in CL mid week as well. Since anything other than a win will be a disaster.

rodvik

Thanks! I sure hope so. But taking a look at the suspects who were in the relegation zone this time last year, well they were all in the fight at the end as well , so it does not bode well.

dc89

Kompany's a pretty decent and honest pundit, miles better than Shearer and the other tosh we see on TV. English is his 3rd language too.

Yen

Kompany's a pretty decent and honest pundit, miles better than Shearer and the other tosh we see on TV. English is his 3rd language too.

Kompany is no different than any other pundit on the BBC, except he is young and slightly timid. He's not exactly providing any incisive tactical insight.

edit: (get that in your head)

I'd laugh if West Brom qualify for the CL.

They're headed for the Kiss of Death League, the EUROPA. Where several players will go down to injury during a game against the Lithuanian league runners up. Or they become another Everton (good season, good season, relegation threatened season, good season).

Thinking on the Liverpool game, their biggest achievement was keeping the clean sheet. And making Newcastle fans for the first time ever kind of miss Enrique.

WHAT THE FUCK. Pilkington won the game over United?!

OdX24.jpg
CAfeA.jpg

UJGqb.jpg
jOtjA.jpg

Suck it United.

Also I'm drunk.

Clegg

I might have been a bit harsh in my assessment of United's midfield. It isn't great but the gameplan obviously involves getting the ball out to our wingers and getting them to take on the fullback.But our wingers are so badly out of form that this tactic simply isn't working.

We need a change of tactics as our wing play is non-existant.

Top Bottom