• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Blablurn

fucking everything is his kryptonite.

image.php

Arnie

Forgot to make note of this last night, because I wasn't posting when Match of the Day was on, but as a short arse I took offence to Bale's gesture at Wilshere. Wanted Wilshere to deck him. Made me enjoy Arsenal's thrashing of them even more.

Vitesse - NEC (local derby) ended 4-1.

Three red cards for NEC

You can say what you want about the Eredivisie but it is highly entertaining. Best league in the world

Scum

ZombiU makes the WiiU more appealing to me than any game on the Wii ever managed.
I've missed survival horror for a while, so I'm looking forward to it.

Obviously Borini isn't as important, but we know that feel bro

edit: What a fucking cesspit gaming-side is. In the ZombiU Review thread, a Ubisoft employee said that he disagrees with Gamespot's 4.5 thread. Dozens of people jump on his back even though he's openly said he's a Ubisoft employee on another thread, and said that he didn't work on the game, and as far as I can tell backed up his criticism of the review with fairly well-thought out points. But apparently he's trying to market a Ubisoft game because hey, he works for them and didn't preface his post in the Review thread with a 'I work for Ubisoft, my opinion is worth jack-shit' banner
Reviews are serious bizznezz on GamingGAF is unreal. I'd sooner read and appreciate FootyGAF's impressions & opinions on games than the tripe these so-called reviewers spout out.

Smug bugger.

Hixx

Our yoofs beat the Mags yoofs 1-6.

One of them is called Lynden Gooch. Lad is going to get so much fanny with a name like that.

Salvadora

Forgot to make note of this last night, because I wasn't posting when Match of the Day was on, but as a short arse I took offence to Bale's gesture at Wilshere. Wanted Wilshere to deck him. Made me enjoy Arsenal's thrashing of them even more.

What gesture did Bale make?

Arnie

What gesture did Bale make?

Just put his hand to his chest indicating that Wilshere was small, which he is, but was still needless. Wilshere should've popped his ears and jutted his jaw forward. I rate Bale as a player (still don't think he's overrated, I just think he's brilliant) but he's a prize twat. I actually really like Wilshere, both as a player and a person, seems to do a hell of a lot for Great Ormond Street hospital, and he's one of those players who's totally committed to his club.

dc89

I was just browsing Twitter before and I saw someone RT an account about football betting.

These guys are trying to grow £10 to £50,000 in 90 straight bets by betting the entire balance of the account on the next bet and then keep going. They've done all the math and they are confident it can be done.

So far, If I am reading it right they are on bet 26 and their current balance is £309.46.

Arnie

Did anyone else see the video of Cazorla's car being crowded when he was leaving the Emirates?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVpPWBC678

That's brilliant.

I really am surprised that AVB played Adebayour and Defoe yesterday. For a man who loves a rigid structure, and believes wholly in his system, changing it so radically and jeopardising the midfield like that was a huge risk. Fair play to him, though, from what people assure me (I missed the first 25) Spurs looked the better side. I do think he sort of bottled it slightly though by reneging to people's demands, and that includes Lloris.

Mastadon

Banned
I was just browsing Twitter before and I saw someone RT an account about football betting.

These guys are trying to grow £10 to £50,000 in 90 straight bets by betting the entire balance of the account on the next bet and then keep going. They've done all the math and they are confident it can be done.

So far, If I am reading it right they are on bet 26 and their current balance is £309.46.

Link?

Thanks for bringing things back on topic here! Care to share the link? Sounds amazing.

Mumei, if you're reading this I have a question. Is there ever a point in time where there are no mods on Gaf? Do you have shifts or anything similar? Different timezones for maximum coverage?

Hixx

Mumei, if you're reading this I have a question. Is there ever a point in time where there are no mods on Gaf? Do you have shifts or anything similar? Different timezones for maximum coverage?

"hello mr. police man what time do you change shifts with your fellows i am just curious"

"hello mr. police man what time do you change shifts with your fellows i am just curious"

I'm gonna make so many racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, abusive and libellous threads when I find out what my window of oppurtunity is. I'll be like the Sam Fisher of trolls

Top Bottom