• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Nyx

The fresh air will do you good.

My GF said the same, she probably wants me out lol.

But yeah, I'll go, just have to wear a scarf and such.

In the meantime FM13 is showing me some love finally.

FNOQD.jpg

Reading back on the United fans discussing Fergie's selections.

You just have to go with it. Some times he does things which seem so stupid and tbh he has always done that...but it works. He got our squad last year one point away from the title.

No idea what happened with Pogba or why Giggs still plays or why we don't have a CM but basically we still wouldn't swap him for any other manager so we just gots to deal.

In a way it's dull but were lucky we have a manager who we don't ever really need to question and can have complete faith it. It will be weird when he leaves and everything the new guy does is questioned and examined over and over.

Blablurn

apparently there are rumors that robbem was already injured when he went to his national team... so he played 45 minutes with that injury... :/

apparently there are rumors that robbem was already injured when he went to his national team... so he played 45 minutes with that injury... :/

Obviously Borini isn't as important, but we know that feel bro

edit: What a fucking cesspit gaming-side is. In the ZombiU Review thread, a Ubisoft employee said that he disagrees with Gamespot's 4.5 thread. Dozens of people jump on his back even though he's openly said he's a Ubisoft employee on another thread, and said that he didn't work on the game, and as far as I can tell backed up his criticism of the review with fairly well-thought out points. But apparently he's trying to market a Ubisoft game because hey, he works for them and didn't preface his post in the Review thread with a 'I work for Ubisoft, my opinion is worth jack-shit' banner

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Hoop Dogg: Rapper Snoop wants to buy a share in Celtic AND sign David Beckham

'I am passionate about my sport. The boxes at Celtic would never be the same once I have hosted a party there' says LA rapper

The 41-year-old revealed he asked former Manchetser United player and LA Galaxy star Beckham for advice.

He said: “I asked my man David about Celtic and he was like, ‘Yeah, teams don’t come much bigger’.

“I would try and sign him up for a season but he is pretty happy over here. LA is home for him and his family now – but I would have to at least make that offer to my boy.

“We have lunch when we can, so next time, you know, I am going to speak to him about it. Never say never.”

“I like Samaras a lot. He looks like a proper athlete and is a pretty dangerous player. If we are to go far in Europe, he needs to play well.”

And Snoop, who has previously been banned from the UK for drug and firearm charges, says he would consider moving to Scotland.

“I love Scotland. I am so happy my UK ban is up. I love British Indian restaurants, man – but the best one I ever had was in Glasgow. The food blew me away, man.

“When I am away, I like to stay in hotels and have people look after me. But if I had investment in Celtic, that’s a different story. Maybe I would look for a crib over there.”

E8AHa.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Wilbur

Banned
Reading back on the United fans discussing Fergie's selections.

You just have to go with it. Some times he does things which seem so stupid and tbh he has always done that...but it works. He got our squad last year one point away from the title.

No idea what happened with Pogba or why Giggs still plays or why we don't have a CM but basically we still wouldn't swap him for any other manager so we just gots to deal.

In a way it's dull but were lucky we have a manager who we don't ever really need to question and can have complete faith it. It will be weird when he leaves and everything the new guy does is questioned and examined over and over.

It just makes it all the more frustrating for me in a way though; I've trusted Fergie with everything but for the life of me I can't see how Giggs and Scholes continuing in the first team is helping.

3-1 Fulham today

Can't see where our next win is coming from

fucking doomed I tell thee

doomed

Anyone asking questions about O'Neill yet?

lol@Kompany's first thing on MotD where his lack of English as a first language makes his inflection unnatural, so there was a huge pause while the others tried to work out if his sentence had ended :D

Top Bottom