• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Colombia > Ingland

getthatinyourhead.gif

We'll see about that in 2014, bitch. I'd like to see Falcao and James influence the game after Shawcross has broken all 4 of their collective legs with one impeccable challenge in the first 10 seconds

Lightning

Banned
Premier League Top Scorers

1 Luis Suarez Liverpool 10
2 Demba Ba Newcastle 8
2 Robin van Persie Man Utd 8
4 Miguel Michu Swansea 7
5 Edin Dzeko Man City 6
5 Marouane Fellaini Everton 6
5 Carlos Tevez Man City 6
8 Sergio Aguero Man City 5
8 Dimitar Berbatov Fulham 5
8 Jermain Defoe Tottenham 5
8 Steven Fletcher Sunderland 5
8 Nikica Jelavic Everton 5
8 Rickie Lambert Southampton 5
8 Kevin Nolan West Ham 5
15 Gareth Bale Tottenham 4
15 Santi Cazorla Arsenal 4
15 Peter Crouch Stoke 4
15 Olivier Giroud Arsenal 4
15 Javier Hernandez Man Utd 4
15 Arouna Kone Wigan 4
15 Shane Long West Brom 4
15 Juan Mata Chelsea 4
15 Peter Odemwingie West Brom 4
15 Lukas Podolski Arsenal 4
15 Fernando Torres Chelsea 4
Sharing the workload? Lol.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
We'll see about that in 2014, bitch. I'd like to see Falcao and James influence the game after Shawcross has broken all 4 of their collective legs with one impeccable challenge in the first 10 seconds

Yep I hope for lolerpool's sake they go to other teams. Colombia is so good :p

Lightning

Banned
I can't believe AVB actually thinks Spurs controlled the game even after the send off. There is just no way. Our midfield took control and from that point we looked comfortable and composed and we scored spme nice goals. Podolski's was a bit fortunate but there is little doubt for me that we controlled the game since the send off.

Turok_TTZ

noting madrid game. my boy benz... Seeing him play, hopefully he realised he is better off staying as a 9.5 rather than a 10. the more games benz starts the better, he must be given back his spot.

Lack of solid food is starting to get me down. And to cap it off, I just settled down to watch MotD, only to discover that my brother has set the morning edition to record for some reason. Cunt.

Anderson has 74 points so far this gameweek, and still has Shawcross and Schwarzer to play. Cunt

I got 46 points with Mata as my captain, De Gea not playing, Sahin not playing, and Oscar coming off the bench.

I can only imagine how many points I would have gotten if Mata and Oscar played the full game. ;_;

I moved up to 101st place. :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
El Shaarawy dedicated his goals to Abbiati. Class.

Also whoever jeered Gio last night should be ashamed of himself. Yes, his finishing was typically shit, but at least he was doing something unlike the other useless three strikers.

Forza Cagliari!
Hah! No chance in hell.

First day back to work after a heavenly vacation. Kill me now.

I need to know what he is saying, its driving me nuts.

Football-GAF has gotten this one wrong. Usually as a collective we have good taste. But Claire Danes is an odd blip.

He's saying "YOU GOTTA GET THAT IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD!".

/lipreader4lyfe

Also Claire Danes is not hot at all. Fry has strange opinions.

Meier

Supposedly PSG are ready to offer £40m for Mario. You've got to take it if that offer truly comes in. Would be insane not to.

We could sign Jovetic and Isco for that price.

Top Bottom