• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
AndresON777 is just posting for the sake of posting.
KuGsj.gif

Our on loan boy Gabbiadini scores his first goal of the season. Cagliari outplaying Inter so far.

That's brilliant.

I really am surprised that AVB played Adebayour and Defoe yesterday. For a man who loves a rigid structure, and believes wholly in his system, changing it so radically and jeopardising the midfield like that was a huge risk. Fair play to him, though, from what people assure me (I missed the first 25) Spurs looked the better side. I do think he sort of bottled it slightly though by reneging to people's demands, and that includes Lloris.

I don't think anyone was calling for 4-4-2 before the game, so to spin that as AVB pandering to the fans is a bit unfair. When Rodgers deviates from the 4-3-3 he used at Swansea every week, is that jeopardising the midfield and a huge risk? You were crediting him for changing the system when he took off Suso against Wigan. Good managers don't have one system that they stick to despite the opposition, injuries to key personnel, the strengths of the squad, etc.. Also, Lloris has to replace Brad Friedel eventually. And he started a league game already against Aston Villa. At what point can he make the which without him bottling it? Ultimately it has to happen.

Zabojnik

Sau for the equilizer! Where is your rat god now, adriano999?! Nah, I'm sure Inter will smash Cagliari in the second half. I'm trying my hardest to care, but it's all about Chelsea this week.

Fiorentina are beasting.

dc89

Its a pretty common thing. I've never seen one get to the end.

How far have you seen them go? I'd chicken out early on I know I would.

I should just do one like that but betting solely on Barca and Madrid to win and over 2.5 goals in the game.

It's basically guaranteed.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sau for the equilizer! Where is your rat god now, adriano999?! Nah, I'm sure Inter will smash Cagliari in the second half. I'm trying my hardest to care, but it's all about Chelsea this week.

Fiorentina are beasting.

jNX90.png

But I don't think they can keep it up.

Fiorentina are beasting.
:(
Pretty bad first half, deserved goal for cagliari.

Arnie

I don't think anyone was calling for 4-4-2 before the game, so to spin that as AVB pandering to the fans is a bit unfair. When Rodgers deviates from the 4-3-3 he used at Swansea every week, is that jeopardising the midfield and a huge risk? You were crediting him for changing the system when he took off Suso against Wigan. Good managers don't have one system that they stick to despite the opposition, injuries to key personnel, the strengths of the squad, etc.. Also, Lloris has to replace Brad Friedel eventually. And he started a league game already against Aston Villa. At what point can he make the which without him bottling it? Ultimately it has to happen.

After your defeat to Wigan the rhetoric very much was that AVB is too reliant on his favoured system, and that he can't play with more than one striker. He played a typically rigid setup against City (and rightly so, in my opinion), and then changed up everything completely for Arsenal. It did feel like a response to criticism, for me, and so did the selection of Lloris following a week where the headlines have talked about his discontent, and crysis talks etc.

Rodgers switching things up to use three at the back, or his 'flipping the triangle' at 30 minutes yesterday wasn't on the back of loud criticism, and the changes he makes don't jeopardise the midfield because he takes personnel from the front three to make up the numbers.

Uncharted has a chance for redemption. UC3 was disappointing, not bad

Yeah completely agree, Uncharted 3 was not as good as Uncharted 2, but still pretty good. So many games getting inspired by uncharteds over the top set pieces is terrible though, even resident evil looked like fucking Uncharted in lots of sections, just like the new Splinter Cell.

faridmon

David Moyes said:
I’m as angry as I’ve ever been after a game. I’m not angry with the officials, I’m angry with my team.
We didn’t punish them; we left the door ajar, and let them in

Yes! That is the Moyes I want to see. I wan him angry and I want him tell the player to actually place rthe ball in the net. Hopefully the loss will wake the hell out of everyone.

Including Seamus, yeah boy, you gotta be dropped.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What a hilarious goal.

He did everything wrong but somehow managed to score.

AndresON777 now THAT'S a post. :p

Top Bottom