• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sorry, I was referring to the fact that you compared Juve to Everton and Sunderland. How the mighty have fallen.
How can one fall to first place in the league? When you troll expect to be trolled backed no matter how shit and tiny your team is. I don't troll the big boys only.

That is rich coming from you. Please tell us how you really feel.

What? You're doing well, Sunderland are as shite as ever. Trufax

Anyway, Liverpool are doing great. 3 goals and a clean sheet yesterday, unbeaten in 7 league games, we're marching up the table. 4th place by Christmas, 2nd by March, 1st by May.

Gasperini is done.

Naaaah. Zamps is crazy but Gasperini has done a fantastic job so far, actually gotten the defense sorted and even managed to get the attack going a little lately even though both Miccoli and Hernandez are out. Lo Monaco and Gasperini are going to get some shit done this January window, believe.

Hixx

What? You're doing well, Sunderland are as shite as ever. Trufax

Anyway, Liverpool are doing great. 3 goals and a clean sheet yesterday, unbeaten in 7 league games, we're marching up the table. 4th place by Christmas, 2nd by March, 1st by May.

Oh dear, you still haven't adjusted to being a fan of a mid-table team yet have you? :(

faridmon

Actrn.gif

Yen

Joao Carlos Teixera seems really good. Hope he can get some substantial gametime. Hasn't played much at all due to a bad back.

Joao Carlos Teixera seems really good. Hope he can get some substantial gametime. Hasn't played much at all due to a bad back.

Good to hear. Apparently most of the hype for him was down to his performance against us in the Next-Gen last year, so its reassuring to hear that he's doing well.

Meh, Leeds are as shite as QPR this season. Donkey and its two ears, etc...

You owe Andres a new pair of briefs

faridmon

Your sarcasm detectors are broken (I don't know if Farid's ever worked).
YvYox.gif

just wanted to post that Gif, but thanks for letting me know.

Two further blows to David Moyes and Everton with the news that skipper Phil Neville ruled out for six to eight weeks with after a knee operation, and Marouane Fellaini picking up his fifth booking against Reading, meaning he is now suspended for the visit of Norwich City.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to the former, now we can actually no lose the ball in the middle. Please Neville, you can take a long rest now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for the latter.

FootballFan

Messi needs 65 goals to be the top scorer in La Liga history, should happen by 2014.

Oh yeah Victor Valdes had a son yesterday, congrats to him :D

faridmon

Messi needs 65 goals to be the top scorer in La Liga history, should happen by 2014.

Would he score that amount of goals in PL. It seems that defence in Lal Liga is just poor. I am not saying he won't score a lot goals, just saying that if he was in a more regulated league, he would have that amount of goals he is scoring.

Arnie

YvYox.gif

just wanted to post that Gif, but thanks for letting me know.

You sure love your cartoon gifs.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to the former, now we can actually no lose the ball in the middle. Please Neville, you can take a long rest now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for the latter.
Heard Moyes wants to recall Barkley from Wednesday, and I say this as someone who's watched all of Wednesday's home games this season, he offers far more than Neville in central midfield. Saying that, he's still exceptionally raw, isn't massively mobile, and would probably benefit hugely from playing regular football in Sheffield, rather than come back to act as bench cover for Osman, Gibson, Hitz, and the returning Neville.

He's been Wednesday's best player this season, for me.

Yen

Turns out this guy who scored two goals against Liverpool U21s is Jeremie Boga, and is 15 years old. He's physically an absolute beast. Pity he'll never play for the Chelsea first 11.

Arnie

You'll understand what I meant when you adjust too don't worry Arnie
Care to enlighten me, I'm too dense to see your point.
Turns out this guy who scored two goals against Liverpool U21s is Jeremie Boga, and is 15 years old. He's physically an absolute beast. Pity he'll never play for the Chelsea first 11.
I saw his first, which came on the back of N'Goo giving the ball away. Pretty brilliant run.

Top Bottom