• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Wilbur

Banned
What a chant. Powerful, morale boosting and accurate. He really is better than Aguero, who only scores penalties or if the keeper makes a howler. Chicharito scores against good keepers despite being marginally offside in most people's eyes but onside in mine.

What a chant. Powerful, morale boosting and accurate. He really is better than Aguero, who only scores penalties or if the keeper makes a howler. Chicharito scores against good keepers despite being marginally offside in most people's eyes but onside in mine.

I think you were harsh on Guzan yesterday, impossible to react after Aguero's shot had deflected so heavily

Wilbur

Banned
Just had a naughty Chinese. FEELSGOODMAN

There better be some left over for when I get in you cunt

I think you were harsh on Guzan yesterday, impossible to react after Aguero's shot had deflected so heavily

Was there a deflection? I only saw the replay once haha. My bad if there was but it certainly wasn't the goal Meier made it out to be.

I love Kun but he ain't been all that so far this year. I'd rather see him playing well than that detestable worm Tevez.

On the other hand I'm delighted that Ballon d'Or nominee Mario Balotelli can't even get on the substitute bench.

Wolfsburg didn't succeed in selling the 80 (!) away cards they've got for today's match.

I mean it's Hoffenheim, but come on lol

Why can't both of them lose? :(

Post-Magath VWolfsburg is getting stronger though, just in time for the game vs. Dortmund - it'll take place right after the City game too..

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
jr9t7bVerTlAZ.jpg

-

Lippi won the double in China. <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nocerino to Mediaset&#8212;"President Berlusconi told me to shave my beard. He made me think about who I am, where I am, and the club I represent"

Z_Antonio_Nocerino_Milan_2012.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Nocerino to Mediaset—"President Berlusconi told me to shave my beard.He made me think about who I am, where I am, and the club I represent"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Falcao has been in bad form as of late. He should've scored like 5 against Paraguay but it's ok. As long as he's back for March I could care less about club football

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sampdoria - Genoa in 20 minutes.

Ciro Ferrara - Delneri. Both of them led Juve to a very prestigious 7th place medal.
Fuck Berlusconi.

I'd give one of my kidneys for that beard.

Do they ever listen to him? I remember he asked Ibra to cut his ponytail and El Shaarawy to change his hairstyle! :p

Facism

Gold Member
PAGING FACISM

Cuneyt Çakir has been assigned to Tuesday&#8217;s Juventus-Chelsea Champions League match.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

KuGsj.gif

181480hp2.jpg

:D

Wonder if he's going to bring his red nose and clown-shoes to the match.

mm dat Arda Turan. Shame he's stuck playing for Turkey at the international level.

Didn't you hear? Liverpool beat Wigan 3-0, the good times are back.

And they're here to stay

Until Swansea batter us

Re: That Scholes goal. You can't play like that in the PL these days. Teams press too high and fast, and unless every touch and pass is impeccable, moves like that are ended well before you get to the stage of Scholes shooting

Wilbur

Banned
And they're here to stay

Until Swansea batter us

Re: That Scholes goal. You can't play like that in the PL these days. Teams press too high and fast, and unless every touch and pass is impeccable, moves like that are ended well before you get to the stage of Scholes shooting

I know that European football is a completely different kettle of fish but its nice to see us actually take our time with a move instead of fucking rush it out to the wing and then run out of ideas.

I suppose in an ideal world we'd play like Dortmund; the speed of their attacks is matched by their beauty and effectiveness. That Gotze goal from yesterday was fucking incredible.

dc89

Sevilla are whooping Betis. 2-0 in 5 minutes.

Edit: yeah I'm late. Good to see Atletico win. They were good value at pretty much evens.

Betis are dazed. It's not hyperbole to say this should already be 5-0 down. The match isn't yet lost, they can get one back and change it all but try telling them that now. It's as if they're playing with 5 players

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Sevilla destroying Betis, weird because Betis is the better team. Maybe they didn't come into this match with the right mentality.

Top Bottom