• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Fry

So, yeah, Prometheus was very good, I enjoyed it. It did seem a bit dull and pointless though.

Still, very nice and the cinematography is gorgeous. Noomi Rapace is a great actress, I kind of want to see The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo now. I liked Rooney Mara in Fincher's version very much, but I can't help feeling Noomi probably did a better job than her.

###

This was such a good finish.

iVQjorTVJJCDd.gif

dc89

So, yeah, Prometheus was very good, I enjoyed it. It did seem a bit dull and pointless though.

Still, very nice and the cinematography is gorgeous. Noomi Rapace is a great actress, I kind of want to see The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo now. I liked Rooney Mara in Fincher's version very much, but I can't help feeling Noomi probably did a better job than her.

###

[IMGhttp://i.minus.com/iVQjorTVJJCDd.gif[/IMG]

And Fassbender is a boss.

Wilbur

Banned

###

http://i.minus.com/iVQjorTVJJCDd.gif[/IM][/QUOTE]

First half of Prometheus I still maintain was really good and the second half was dumb shit but entertaining. I still hold out hope for a director's cut that adds an extra half hour and makes it masterful, because its fucking in there somewhere.

Also yeah that finish was great. Suarez has really stepped it up this year. Love watching him buzz around. Now he's dialled down being a cunt I can actually watch him without wanting to put a bomb in his underpants.

Sampdoria - Genoa in 20 minutes.

Ciro Ferrara - Delneri. Both of them led Juve to a very prestigious 7th place medal.

Do they ever listen to him? I remember he asked Ibra to cut his ponytail and El Shaarawy to change his hairstyle! :p
Nah, nobody cares about Berlusconi. He's like a really, really old grandpa who happens to like young girls. When they see him they just smile, nod and go on with their day.

Clegg

Off topic: Does anyone else think Vettel is an inferior driver to Hamilton and Alonso?

He's good but imo the other two drivers are better.

Wilbur

Banned
Off topic: Does anyone else think Vettel is an inferior driver to Hamilton and Alonso?

Yep, Alonso's the best driver in F1 and Hamilton isn't far behind. Vettel benefits by having the best car by far.

Yes.

For Alonso to be in contention with his car is a testament to his consistency and ability.

I think Hamilton has been the best driver this year, but his car has let him down. I am a Hamilton fan so I'm biased, but I think if he was in the Red Bull he would have won this title 2/3 races ago.

Jensen

I disagree, Vettel and Alonso are the two best drivers in F1 right now. He has proven this season he can fight through the field and he has a Schumacher-like quality of dominating a race from the front.

Ferrari will have an awesome lineup in 2014.

Yen

Vettel is a phenomenal driver, but while I think Alonso would be equally successful in a Red Bull, I don't think Vettel could do what Alonso has been doing in a very much under-par Ferrari.

Slizz

F1 is my newest sport to follow. It really shits on any other kind of racing and has the best coverage in the US(aside from NASCAR, but fuck that shit) I watched all the practices and the pole and race this week.

EDIT: Like that watch, but it looks pricey, theres a Seiko that looks similar to that, maybe a smaller diameter on the case and a cloth band that you could switch out.

Yen

F1 is my newest sport to follow. It really shits on any other kind of racing and has the best coverage in the US(aside from NASCAR, but fuck that shit) I watched all the practices and the pole and race this week.

EDIT: Like that watch, but it looks pricey, theres a Seiko that looks similar to that, maybe a smaller diameter on the case and a cloth band that you could switch out.
$350

What's your style in watches? Can you show me
Tbh not too dissimilar to something like that, I don't like big watches, much prefer simple ones. Like black. But that one just isn't doing it for me.

I'm not really crazy about watches though, only own one and my wrists are skinny so I don't think they really suit me...plus I can't afford anything fancy.

Anyways, this is the watch I have now:

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Tbh not too dissimilar to something like that, I don't like big watches, much prefer simple ones. Like black. But that one just isn't doing it for me.

I'm not really crazy about watches though, only own one and my wrists are skinny so I don't think they really suit me...plus I can't afford anything fancy.

Anyways, this is the watch I have now:

That's a nice watch. I love the colors :D

Slizz

If I know Viva as well as I think I do, he is able to envisage where the hour points are on a watch.

Yea, longer you wear an analog watch in general the easier it is to tell time. Seems like the time in the pic is 10:10 give or take a few minutes.

Slizz

I have two watches, and never wear either of them.

Didn't wear a watch daily until about a year ago when I finally got a decent one. It's amazing not having to pull your cellphone out of your pocket, click the home button and get the time.

How do you tell what time it isI

The defined line is the hr, then the other line is the minutes, 4:33ish on that watch.

BTW looked at them and I might be getting one, they look so slick.

EDIT: I'm wrong, defined line is minutes I guess.

If I know Viva as well as I think I do, he is able to envisage where the hour points are on a watch.
:lol

Yeah you just get used to it. I can basically tell the time to within 5 minutes which is enough. If I need to know the exact time I always have my phone on me.

One of Tevez's pay slips seems to have found it's way online.

Yikes.

Top Bottom