• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

FuturusX

Footi-Gaf is best Gaf. So your opinion counts above all else...Anybody snag a Wii U? I have every console known to man...even the terrible ones (Looking at you Jaguar). With my current life stresses (2 kids...goodbye free time and running a small business - fuuuuuuccckkkk) shit snuck up on me.

Worth picking up?...Who am I kidding.... gonna buy it soon an put it on the shelf to collect dust.

elsk

Banned
Footi-Gaf is best Gaf. So your opinion counts above all else...Anybody snag a Wii U? I have every console known to man...even the terrible ones (Looking at you Jaguar). With my current life stresses (2 kids...goodbye free time and running a small business - fuuuuuuccckkkk) shit snuck up on me.

Worth picking up?...Who am I kidding.... gonna buy it soon an put it on the shelf to collect dust.

send me money for my post-secondary education you fool

Scum

I have a ZombiU Premium bundle on it's way to me on the 30th. I'm building a fancy PC too and will probably end up with the NextBox as well. Best of it all, really. :D

Sloosha

I'm one of those silly early adopters. I've only had the chance to set up a Nintendo Network Account and play around 20 minutes of ZombiU so I can't really make a judgement on if it is worth picking up yet. I should probably get NSMBU or Nintendo Land.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Hopefully Valencia can pull off the upset.

63944.jpg

elsk

Banned
I can see them winning with both Robben and Gustavo being out. They are key players, specially Gustavo.

It's pretty clear that the focus, at least for this season, is not on CL at all. They want to win the Bundesliga title

K1LLER7

They're probably planning this for Royal Rumble:

Rock defeats Punk.

Cena wins Royal Rumble match.

Rock vs Cena part 2

:(
Which movie will Rock be promoting around then?

Is it for the title btw? May tune in if Rock will be a regular if he wins the title.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Las Vegas Rovers. I'd go and watch.

Atlanta Aliens

I don't know I got nothing. They usually use the name of a bird

-actually our wnba team is the Dream. They may just use the Silverbacks since that's the minor league team

---yall know if there's an app for android where I can stream the barca match tomorrow?

MPW

Gary Neville about his former team-mate: Brave, ruthless, elentless - Cristiano Ronaldo redefined football

“I know we have had Thierry Henry, Eric Cantona and Gianfranco Zola - and perhaps Henry in his prime came closest - but for two years this was a player on another planet, the best in the world.”
…
”And no one is ever telling me he isn’t brave, by the way. No one’s telling me he’s soft. He wouldn’t hide in games even though he knew that the first thing every team wanted to do was to leave one on him. He’s not some soft flaky character, he’s a hardened player.”
…
“He has helped to redefine the game by creating a new breed of flexible forward.
He showed it is possible to accommodate that kind of individual ambition within a team and marry the two together.”

if cr7 joins man city, wonder what will neville think

i wouldn't be surprised if cr7 and mourinho are at man city next season

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
RDM is confident of getting the three points. Let's hope so, I want to go out again on Tuesday and Wednesday.

EDIT: looks like Del Piero is making $2 million a year for 2 years. I think becks was making more with the galaxy

Yeah, Becks was 32 when he signed his contract. Del Piero is 38, and not really interested in money.

lol whats with the hate fest on Homeland in gaf?

GAF is fickle. The last two episodes were too 24 for my liking but I still 'enjoyed' them.

Meier

Beckham made something like $5-6m this year for the Galaxy but he turned down a good bit more from PSG ($9m as I recall). I can't really see any reason why he'd sign with the A-League but who knows.

FootballFan

Beckham made something like $5-6m this year for the Galaxy but he turned down a good bit more from PSG ($9m as I recall). I can't really see any reason why he'd sign with the A-League but who knows.

Why not? One of the most tense and evenly played out leagues in the world.

Meier

^At this point in his career, it's more of a life choice than going after the cash.

It really doesn't offer anything though even from that perspective either. Supposedly Victoria wants to move to NYC for her fashion line... so it'd be interesting to see if he spurned the Galaxy for the Red Bulls.

rodvik

Gary Neville about his former team-mate: Brave, ruthless, elentless - Cristiano Ronaldo redefined football

“I know we have had Thierry Henry, Eric Cantona and Gianfranco Zola - and perhaps Henry in his prime came closest - but for two years this was a player on another planet, the best in the world.”
…
”And no one is ever telling me he isn’t brave, by the way. No one’s telling me he’s soft. He wouldn’t hide in games even though he knew that the first thing every team wanted to do was to leave one on him. He’s not some soft flaky character, he’s a hardened player.”
…
“He has helped to redefine the game by creating a new breed of flexible forward.
He showed it is possible to accommodate that kind of individual ambition within a team and marry the two together.”

if cr7 joins man city, wonder what will neville think

i wouldn't be surprised if cr7 and mourinho are at man city next season

Remember that bullet header where he just about knocked himself out? Amazing. I cant remember the game but I remember the header. Maybe ManU gaf can remind me, was it against an Italian team? Anyways, yeah he is a brave player, no doubt.

elsk

Banned
I always saw those memes about spiders in Australia but a couple of days ago the girlfriend of a guy I have classes with was bitten by one of those spiders in Australia... he had to be hospitalized for a few days and they had to make multiple blood transfers. Crazy

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I always saw those memes about spiders in Australia but a couple of days ago the girlfriend of a guy I have classes with was bitten by one of those spiders in Australia... he had to be hospitalized for a few days and they had to make multiple blood transfers. Crazy

I'd shit my pants if I saw one of those spiders.

Chelsea - City this weekend :O

When is Dortmund - Bayern?

FootballFan

Remember that bullet header where he just about knocked himself out? Amazing. I cant remember the game but I remember the header. Maybe ManU gaf can remind me, was it against an Italian team? Anyways, yeah he is a brave player, no doubt.

Roma. He is still a wuss. /biased Barca-fan.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
lol I'm almost in last place! So I guess you're so invested into it because you are trailing the other Arsenal fan!

--I like you rodvik it's just the malt liquor + vodka that makes me talk shit =)

You hate Barca, it's ok mang. I hate Real Madrid and Manchester United! oh, and Bayern and Juventus!

itX0pJ84GtxyD.gif

btw, minus app is basura

Top Bottom