• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Messi

3599_Olivia8.gif

Now this page is a total wasteland

FootballFan

I'm okay with the Chelsea posts, just if you guys can try make it pics instead GIFs that take 10min to load and eat up all my data. :lol

Fintan who is that #27 all the way on the left, kinda being left out there haha.

Fintan

Fintan who is that #27 all the way on the left, kinda being left out there haha.
That's Sam Hutchinson, I think. Interesting story actually. He had to retire from football when he was 21 because of injury, but he came back last season and played a few games in the league. He's on loan at Nottingham Forest now.

Now I just miss Drogba...

And so you should...piratically won the cup on his own. Legend is not enough describe how good he is. And they quibbled over his contract. *shakes head*

It's funny how so many forgets him giving away both a penalty to Messi and one to Robben, he was fantastic and it was a fantastic way to leave Chelsea, but he could very well have been the villain of a CL campaign again if Messi or Robben had not fucked up badly. Cech should get at least as much credit as Drogba.

Fintan

It's funny how so many forgets him giving away both a penalty to Messi and one to Robben, he was fantastic and it was a fantastic way to leave Chelsea, but he could very well have been the villain of a CL campaign again if Messi or Robben had not fucked up badly. Cech should get at least as much credit as Drogba.

Yeah, Drogba obviously had a massive effect on the team, but everyone stepped it up in that CL run. All of our defenders were great, Cole with that goal line clearance, Cahill and Luiz playing their best games through hamstring injuries, Bosingwa, even, playing centre back against Barca. Bertrand! Kalou! Even Torres did something useful. And like you say, Cech was incredible.

Also Fabregas admitted to Drogba that he dived for that penalty.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Looks like Becks is leaving the Galaxy after the MLS cup final. I wonder if he's going to the A League?

Donavan needs to get his ass over to Everton too

EDIT: looks like Del Piero is making $2 million a year for 2 years. I think becks was making more with the galaxy

Looks like Becks is leaving the Galaxy after the MLS cup final. I wonder if he's going to the A League?

Donavan needs to get his ass over to Everton too

EDIT: looks like Del Piero is making $2 million a year for 2 years. I think becks was making more with the galaxy

Becks probs gonna retire... :(

England legend.

Messi

Homeland season 1 ends really strongly.

Edit: What is it with actors having way different accents on tv shows than they do in interviews (Yes I know they are acting but its kind of awesome. Like House, Rick from Walking Dead, Brody from Homeland, Stringer Bell in the Wire.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Homeland season 1 ends really strongly.

Edit: What is it with actors having way different accents on tv shows than they do in interviews (Yes I know they are acting but its kind of awesome. Like House, Rick from Walking Dead, Brody from Homeland, Stringer Bell in the Wire.

Stringer Bell is great. The dude from Walking Dead just sounds ridiculous to me. I live in Georgia tho

Top Bottom